The first Linux distribution optimized for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). Based on Debian. Built on work by Microsoft Research. From open-source software startup Whitewater Foundry. Leverage the power of the Linux terminal on Windows 10. Get started in open source programming with git. Manage remote servers with OpenSSH or Azure CLI. Automate tasks with Python, PowerShell, or Bash. Run a local LAMP stack for testing your interactive website. Build with the latest open source libraries and tools, including NodeJS and Ruby Gems. Run many basic graphical Linux apps, like GNOME Builder.* Easily deploy and interact with Docker. 予測非ラテン文字入力を設定します。 DISCLAIMER: Windows Insider versions are not production-ready and can contain incompatibilities or bugs that affect the performance of Pengwin. We support insider versions on a best-effort basis. *Requires a Windows-based X server, such as X410, VcXsrv, or Xming.
Nieuw in deze versie
Existing users can update immediately by running $ pengwin-setup update 21.4.1: * Updated CMake to version 3.19.1 * Updated pyenv python to version 3.9.4 * Fixed a hang with fish and dbus * Improved Poetry installer * Added Prezto support ZSH installer * Do not override DISPLAY variable if it is already defined 21.3.1: * Include the latest packages in the image. 21.3.0: * Improved again the compatibility of SDKMan and IntelliJ 2021.1 enabling Maven installed via SDKMan * Included out of the box full GUI support with mesa and dbus, just install your GUI app via apt 21.2.4: * Increased GO version to 1.15.8 * Fix issue with ss -a in WSL2 limiting the version of iproute2 to 5.8 21.2.1: * Improved Java installation via SDKMan and now it is compatible with IntelliJ IDEA 2021.1 EAP 3. You can now have your entire Java project on Pengwin, compile and execute everything from IntelliJ in Windows. * Upgraded to Homebrew 3 * Upgraded the embedded VCXsrv to 188.8.131.52 * Fixed a problem with the AWS CLI installer. We are working to bring the AWS CLI version 2 soon. * Ported the integration for CLion to every JetBrains tool. A new pengwin-setup item was added to support it. If you face problems with JetBrains tools, especially 2020 and older, run this command.
- Pengwin includes wslu, a set of useful open-source utilities for interacting between WSL and Windows 10.
- A custom pengwin-setup tool, accessible via $ pengwin-setup allows new Pengwin users to get started on Linux immediately.
- Support for many Linux graphical applications with no need to configure display or libGL in Pengwin. Requires a Windows-based X client, such as X410 or VcXsrv.
- Install 28,728 open source packages via the apt package management system from the expansive Debian repositories and any third-party Debian-compatible repositories from outside projects.
- A handful of unnecessary packages have been removed from the base image to reduce image size and increase stability.
- New features are actively developed based on community input. You can earn paid grants improving WLinux.
- Create Windows Start Menu items from Linux desktop apps or deploy a one-click LAMP stack.
- Install your favorite Linux terminal: Konsole, Terminator, Tilix, etc
CopyrightCopyright Whitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Ontwikkeld doorWhitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Geschatte grootte328,43 MB
Leeftijdscategorie3 jaar en ouder
Met deze app kunt uToegang tot al uw bestanden, randapparatuur, apps, programma's en register
Toegang verkrijgen tot uw internetverbinding
InstallatieDownload deze app terwijl u bent aangemeld bij uw Microsoft-account en installeer de app op maximaal tien Windows 10-apparaten.
Dit product moet worden geïnstalleerd op de interne vaste schijf.
Ondersteunde taalEnglish (United States)
Extra voorwaardenPengwin privacybeleid
Pengwin is open source, licensed under the MIT license, and contains other assets licensed under other licenses: https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/Pengwin/blob/master/LICENSE.md The complete source code and building instructions for Pengwin can be found at: https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/Pengwin/