RiffTrax: The Game is a multiplayer party game where players compete to make bad movies funny. Grab your friends and make fun of some of the worst cinematic abominations ever created. RiffTrax has been bringing their comedic commentary to movies for over 15 years - now’s your chance to riff along with them! Do you have what it takes to be the next movie riffing genius?
ଏହି ସଂସ୍କରଣରେ କଣ ନୂତନ ଅଛି
Version 1.5 of RiffTrax: The Game adds NEW CLIPS from RiffTrax classics "Batman vs Wizard", "Birdemic", "Miami Connection", "Reefer Madness", "Suburban Sasquatch", and more!
- Over 350 movie clips (and counting) from RiffTrax classics such as “Rollergator”, “Attack Of The Supermonsters”, and “Plan 9 From Outer Space”!
- Featuring two exciting ways to play! Write your own riff and watch your comedy genius come to life via text-to-speech. Or leave it to the pros and choose from over 2,000 expertly crafted riffs.
- Play head-to-head (local, remote, or online) with up to 6 players using any internet connected device as controller. An additional 12 audience members can also play along.
- Bring the party to your friends with support for public matchmaking games, remote games, cross play, and voice chat.
- Streamers, get your entire chat in on the action with Twitch chat voting. Additional moderation, privacy, and content tools ensure your stream remains problem-free.
- Note: Players are required to use web enabled devices (such as smartphones, tablets, computers, etc.) to input text into the game.