This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time or release as a final product. Purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game. Who's Your Daddy?! is a casual asymmetric multiplayer game featuring a clueless father attempting to prevent his infant son from certain death. Play with up to 7 of your friends online (up to 4 player split-screen), and test your parenting skills in a competitive setup with wacky physics and over 67 potentially ominous household items. Key Features - Play as a Daddy or a Baby with customizable skins and perks - Watch over your infant son in your beautiful two-story home and garden - Explore the house as a Baby and try not to get into too much trouble! ;) - Over 67 everyday items with more or less ominous potential - Wacky physics for you to mess around with - Customizable game modes, play the way you want to! - Randomized locations of crucial items, every game is different! - Dynamic music and sound for maximum immersion The current version of Who's Your Daddy?! contains “The House” featuring 5 rooms - Kitchen, Living Room, Laundry Room, Garage and Outdoors. The remaining 6 rooms will be released over the course of development. Who’s Your Daddy?! is planned to be fully released December 2022 and will feature the completed house, new dynamic music, bots, additional game-modes, a map builder mode, additional skins, and much more. Full details on the latest status of the game, how you can give feedback and report issues can be found at https://eviltortillagames.com/.
- Asymmetric Multiplayer: Play as a Daddy OR a Baby.
- As Baby, you are free to explore the house however your daddy lets you! Try not to get into too much trouble! ;)
- As Daddy, do anything you can to keep your baby safe. Lock cabinets, cover power outlets, and feed them plenty of fruit!
- 4 Player Local & Online Split-Screen. Show your family, friends, and neighbors who their daddy is.
- New updates every month!
- Cross Platform Multiplayer Supported - Play with up to 8 players in Online Games!
- Lots of Items! Many household objects threaten your baby’s life, such as power outlets, sinks, ovens, and even a car!
- Wacky physics, and advanced IK interactions for you to play around with
- Dynamic music and sound for maximum immersion