The Bill Management app is designed to organize a user’s bills, help keep track of due dates, help keep track of bank balances and allow the user to determine the available funds outside of scheduled bills based on income flow and bill due dates. Bank accounts, income sources, bill categories and bills are all entered as records. Reports are available showing where the user’s money goes and what funds are available during the period between income deposit dates. In addition, the app’s live tile is used to remind the user of upcoming bills (next 2 days and next day).
- Input all bills and creditors in a SQL database.
- Input all bank accounts and income sources in a SQL database.
- Schedule bills and income sources that automatically update as bills are paid and dates elapse.
- Input all URL links for creditors, bank accounts and income sources to make easy the online payment of open invoices.
- Get monthly snapshot that shows from 4 to 6 weeks total amount of invoices due, revenue and available funds in a rolling time period. Know how much money you have to spend after invoices are paid.
- Reports that show money spent by category, or by creditor or by month.
- Export all data to a delimited file for import into Excel or another application.
- Live tiles that indicate pending bills for tomorrow or in 2 days.
Publicado porKPS Solutions
Direitos autoraisCopyright KPS Solutions 2017
Data de lançamento10/02/2017
Tamanho aproximado20,81 MB
Classificação etáriaPara todas as idades
CategoriaFinanças pessoais > Orçamento e impostos
Este app podeAcessar a conexão com a Internet
Acesso ao nome de usuário e à imagem da sua conta