Novidades nesta versão
Version 2.8.1 includes the following changes: * Changed the communication with Yahoo Finance since part of their API was discontinued. * Added the currencies Georgian Lari (GEL), Mauritian rupee (MUR), Nepalese rupee (NPR) and Syrian pound (SYP) as a result of user requests. Version 2.7.10 includes the following changes: * Added the option to turn off automatic download of exchange rates at app start. This setting is useful if you have a very slow internet connections. * Added the option to cancel the retrieving of new exchange rates for slow data connections. * Improved error handling and problem reporting. Version 2.7.9 includes the following changes: * Improved error handling and problem reporting. Version 2.7.8 includes the following changes: * Lithuanian Litas will be shown with the fixed rate of 3.4528 Litas for 1 Euro. This is a consequence of Lithuania joining the Euro community on 1st of January 2015. * Latvian Lats is removed from the converter since Latvia converted to Euro 1st of January 2014. * Correct flag is shown for Bulgaria. Our apologies to Bulgarian users. Version 2.7.7 includes the following changes: * Selected currencies now displayed at the beginning of the currency list. Thanks to user Mal from the UK. * ... and a couple of other small improvements.
- Converts to all selected currencies at once.
- Full touch support.
- Let’s you select your preferred exchange rate provider: Yahoo Finance or European Central Bank.
- Downloads the latest exchange rates automatically.
- Works offline by using the last downloaded exchange rates.
- Configure a per cent value that matches the fee most of us are charged by out bank or card companies on every exchange transaction.
- Built in calculator.