This app is NOT compatible with Windows 10 S. GWSL is an XServer that lets you easily run graphical Linux apps on Windows 10 . . . AND it lets you run graphical applications located on remote Linux machines on Window 10 . . . AND it lets you manage these apps graphically, create Windows shortcuts for them, customize these shortcuts, and even manage/configure WSL distros! All at the click of a button! No memorization of commands necessary! Easy!!! GWSL automates the process of running X on top of WSL and over SSH. Basically, it does a lot of stuff so you don’t have to! 😊 F.A.Q. Does this provide Linux by itself? No, WSL must be enabled and installed. Distros must be installed through WSL. Please remember that I have spent many, many hours making this free for everyone. If something goes wrong, please contact me using the information below. Otherwise, I cannot help and the program will not get better. Please also consider making a small donation as alternatives are often pricey. Happy New Year, Paul
Novidades nesta versão
Ability to edit VcxSrv flags with XServer Profiles Dashboard launches faster Light Mode Fixes Color Theme Fixes Deletes oversized logs Dashboard moves with taskbar New X testing button with XClock More Configuration Options More Help Options Redesigned Systray Right-Click Menu Much More! (Like fixed typos) New Cleanup button to reset corrupted configurations and logs
- Simple XServer with minimal setup required.
- Shortcut Creator to automatically add WSL Linux apps to the Start Menu.
- Dashboard that integrates with Windows 10 to control WSL distros and other functionality.
- Integrated app launcher in the dashboard to quickly access graphical apps installed on WSL.
- Integrated putty software to run graphical apps located on remote Linux machines.
- Quick access menu in the notification area to manage default settings and window modes.
- Based on the rock solid VCXSRV.
- No need to type "export DISPLAY=***.***.***.***:0" again!
- Customize shortcuts to run with their own settings. Ex. Per-app clipboard access.
Publicado porOpticos Studios
Direitos autoraisCopyright Paul-E and Opticos Studios 2021
Desenvolvido porOpticos Studios
Data de lançamento13/08/2020
Tamanho aproximado233,92 MB
Classificação etáriaPara todas as idades
Este app podeAceder a todos os ficheiros, dispositivos periféricos, aplicações, programas e registo
Acessar a conexão com a Internet
Acessar a rede doméstica ou corporativa
InstalaçãoBaixe este app enquanto estiver conectado em sua conta da Microsoft e instale-o em até dez dispositivos Windows 10.
Este produto precisa ser instalado no disco rígido interno.