MergePDF is an ultimate tool to merge two or more pdf files into single PDF document. MergePDF can also allows to set metadata and encrypt your merged document. MergePDF do perform merging operations by preserving PDF contents (means structure of the file, color profiles, fonts, links, bookmarks) without losing document’s integrity and does it very fast.
Novidades nesta versão
What's New in Version 1.2 - Minor bug fixes.
- - Combine multiple pdf files into single PDF document. Alternate page merge supported.
- - Options to to group and merge PDF outlines (Bookmarks).
- - You can arrange and shuffle files into conversion list and get same sequential pages in merged PDF.
- - Assign metadata description of PDF document. Set Title, Author, Subject, and Keywords properties.
- - Set security options to encrypt output PDF. Set option to require Open Password to open and view PDF and even restrict created PDF documents from printing and copying contents without owner password
- - You can set PDF initial view to the magnification level, page, and page layout that you want. If your PDF is a presentation, you can set the initial view to Full Screen mode.
- - Easily rotate all pages of PDF files.
- - File list sorting using Name, Creation date, Type, Color model, Size, DPI, Width and Height. You can arrange and shuffle files into conversion list. Helpful while merging to get same sequential page