Penbook is the nicest freehand writing experience on Windows 10. 2018 App Creator of the Year Finalist! Take notes, plan your day (or year), draw a sketch, or do your math homework. Penbook includes dozens of kinds of stationery, from graph paper to sheet music. You can even import your own photos or PDFs to write on. Keep your work organized with beautiful, customizable notebook covers. Create in portrait or landscape mode, and share and export your work with just a few taps. Penbook was built for pens (but you can use your finger or a mouse, if you want), and includes support for Surface Dial. -- Penbook's team can support your enterprise deployment. See our Enterprise page for more detail.
Novidades nesta versão
- Organize your penbooks into folders on the home screen - Windows Timeline support Check out our public roadmap here: https://penbook.nolt.io/ . You can suggest features and vote on what you want to happen next.
- Lots of ruled and squared paper stationery for writing
- Stationery for planners, checklists, and calendars
- Creative stationery types like penmanship, calligraphy, and sheet music
- Drawing stationery, like perspective and isometric guides
- Device templates for mocking up your next big app
- Draw plays on baseball, hockey, soccer, football, and basketball templates
- Built for pens and the Surface Dial
- Write on your own photos or PDFs
- Insert images into our penbooks, and draw on top of them
- Keep your work organized with beautiful Penbook covers