SecurePDF is fantastic utility to add, remove and modify password security of PDF documents in batch. BATCH PROCESSING: Easy steps to Add, Remove or Modify password security and metadata for hundreds & thousands of PDF documents at lightning fast speed. 1) Add PDF files/folders. 2) Select files and set security options. 3) Click Save or Save As.
Novidades nesta versão
- [Fixed] User reported issue in protected PDF when a PDF was secured by assigning only user password with AES256 encryption.
- Allow to set PDF open document password and permission password with file restriction controls. You can define encryption level and key size for document encryption considering compatible PDF reader.
- Option to add PDF files recursively from folder and subfolders.
- Sort PDF list by name, creation date, size, page count, width and height.
- Save to overwrite your original PDF files replacing them with modified PDF files. Save As to export modified PDF files as new files.
- Note: SecurePDF requires correct PDF password for original password protected PDF files to add them into the app to modify or remove password security.