Warning: App may cause motion sickness Zoom through the sky with a birds-eye view as you fly in the cradle of our drone! While soaring hundreds of feet in the air, learn about the pros & cons of this increasingly prevalent technology. Hang out in the airplane hangar with full 360* view of the Wright Flyer. Take in the various angles of this flying machine and see how Orville and Wilbur mastered the feat of air flight. You can even take it for a spin yourself. Probe the habits of Asian Elephants as you learn more about modern technologies, including satellite intervention into keeping a close eye on this breed and others. 3-2-1--blast off into outer space with the SpaceX Program. Catch up on their recent attempts and improvements in air travel to the outer world--you just might be a passenger one day. Ever fly a plane in poor weather conditions? Find out how pilots navigate airplanes through ice, wind, snow, and other hazardous conditions in this one-of-a-kind weather-simulated environment for testing. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- Sit in the belly of our drone while learning about it’s modern uses.
- See the Wright Flyer and take it for a short flight while hearing about its various iterations.
- Understand how satellites and LIDAR technology is helping humans maintain biodiversity.
- Examine the aerodynamic improvements toward modern space travel via SpaceX’s recent history.
- Learn how airplanes are constructed to deal with poor weather conditions impacting lift, drag, weight, and thrust.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to aerospace engineering.
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.
Data de lançamento15/05/2018
Tamanho aproximado3,91 GB
InstalaçãoBaixe este app enquanto estiver conectado em sua conta da Microsoft e instale-o em até dez dispositivos Windows 10.
Idioma compatívelEnglish (United States)