WunderMail is a beautiful mail app especially created for the use of Gmail. By using the latest Fluent Design principles, WunderMail perfectly combines the user experience of Gmail with the lock and feel of Windows 10. Unlike other mail apps WunderMail offers support for Gmail specific functions like labels and inbox categories. Get the WunderMail app for free and profit from features like below: • Get real time push notifications for incoming mails • Organize your mails with labels & inbox categories • Read and write mails even when your offline • Find mails at a glance with the help of avatars • Switch between your accounts with one click • See a preview of you latest mails via the Live-Tile • and much more… Experience the convenient way to check your mails by yourself. Download WunderMail now for free! Disclaimer: WunderMail for Gmail is a third-party app developed by the WunderApps GmbH. The developer is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by the Google Inc. Gmail and all other copyrights are property of Google Inc., and their respective owners. If there is any trademark or copyright violation that does not follow within the Fair Use, please contact me and I will take immediate action.
Novidades nesta versão
This is the first release version. During beta following functions have been added: - Swipe gestures - Hover buttons - Context menus - Signatures - Printing - Jumplist support - Drag & Drop for attachments
- Send and receive emails.
- Never miss a mail. Get notified about incoming mails.
- Multi user support: Log in with up to five accounts simultaneously.
- Switch with one click between your accounts via the sidebar.
- See who wrote you already by avatars.
- Access your mails even when your offline.
- Get a preview of your latest mails via its Live-Tile.
- See the number of unread mails already on your taskbar.
- Use Swipe actions to quickly archive or delete a mail.
Publicado porTim Grabinat
Direitos autoraisWunderMail is a third-party app. The developer is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by the Google Inc. Gmail and all other copyrights are property of Google Inc.
Desenvolvido porWunderApps GmbH
Data de lançamento05/10/2018
Tamanho aproximado48,9 MB
Classificação etáriaPara todas as idades
Este app podeAcessar a conexão com a Internet
Acesso ao nome de usuário e à imagem da sua conta
InstalaçãoBaixe este app enquanto estiver conectado em sua conta da Microsoft e instale-o em até dez dispositivos Windows 10.
Idioma compatívelEnglish (United States)
Termos adicionaisPolítica de privacidade de WunderMail for Gmail
Termos da transação
Termos de licença de WunderMail for Gmail
1. Limitation of Liability UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Wunderapps GmbH, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES THAT ARISE FROM LOSS OF ANTICIPATED REVENUE, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL OF ANY KIND, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, EVEN IF Wunderapps GmbH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY MATERIALS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, WEBSITES, SOFTWARE OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE, OR MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, DELETION OF FILES OR E-MAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR RECORDS, PROGRAMS, WEBSITES OR SOFTWARE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, AND IN SUCH STATES Wunderapps GmbH'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. 2. Other license terms By using this app the license Terms of Google still apply to the users or licensee of this app. http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS WunderApps GmbH cannot take any responsibility to the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.