Whether you are creating or analyzing an even coverage for your office or home, using NetSpot WiFi app is a certain way of achieving the best results. What does NetSpot do? When operating in Discover mode the app gathers all possible details about the available Wi-Fi networks and arranges the data in an interactive table. The color-coded dBm bars allow for a quick analysis of all Wi-Fi networks. With NetSpot you get the possibility to troubleshoot and subsequently improve your network's coverage, capacity, and performance. You'll be able to analyze and refine the signal level, the configuration of access points, Wi-Fi channel interference, etc. When NetSpot WiFi analyzer collects all current data from surrounding networks it shows such data for access points as channel info, transmit rate, vendor, security type, band, etc. The signal level chart is not only customizable but displays the changes in real time. NetSpot scans through 2.4 and 5GHz bands to locate and reveal the most and the least busy channels so you can decide which one you are going to use.
- Live Data - collect live Wi-Fi data from all surrounding networks
- AP Details - see channel info, transmit rate, vendor, security type, band, etc.
- Real-time Charts - customizable signal level and noise charts display changes in real time
- Augments Surveys - locate Wi-Fi issues in a specific area
- 2.4 and 5GHz Bands - locate your busiest and least occupied channels
- Compare APs - color-coded dBm bars help quickly analyze all Wi-Fi networks
- Network Search - too many APs around? Find the needed network fast
Publicado porEtwok Inc
Desenvolvido porEtwok, LLC
Data de lançamento07/08/2018
Tamanho aproximado2,21 MB
Classificação etáriaPara maiores de 3 anos
CategoriaUtilitários e ferramentas
Esta aplicação podeAceder a todos os ficheiros, dispositivos periféricos, aplicações, programas e registo
Acessar a conexão com a Internet