PathPlanner is a motion profile generator for FRC robots created by team 3015. Every path allows for manual tuning of the robot position and the curve radius at every point. It allows you to create the perfect path for your robot quicker and easier than other generators. PathPlanner can handle more complex paths than other generators because it will slow down the robot as it heads into a turn instead of going through it as fast as possible. If the robot is still not slowing down enough or you would like the robot to go slow at a certain point in the path, the robot's max velocity can be overridden at each point. Read the full description on the GitHub page.
Новое в этой версии
- Close button highlighted red on hover - Path files are now saved in JSON format to store more information - Generated paths can now be deployed directly to the RoboRIO - Output format can now be customized - Code documentation and some cleanup - Versions that don't auto update will now receive a notification when a new update is released - Unhandled errors will be logged and shown to the user - Added hotkeys for main main actions and updated tooltips to reflect this - Added ability to choose metric or imperial units - Made modals a little prettier - Associated .path files to PathPlanner. Double clicking on a .path file will open that path - Added ability to switch between game years. This will change the background image. - Added ability to override the robot's max velocity at each point in the path.
- Generate motion profiles for FRC robots
- Easily plan a path with simple controls
- Configurable robot settings for use with different robots
- Preview the path before using it on the robot
- Generate as a CSV file, Java array, C++ array, or Python array
- Save and load paths
- Simple material design based interface
- Robot slows down in curves to maintain control
- Deploy generated paths to the robot
- Customize output
- Override velocity at each point