Rester is a multi-purpose REST client. It lets you configure actions for your services, so you can then invoke one of those by just pressing a button. If you use Rester on many devices which are connected to the same Microsoft account, your configured service actions will be kept up to date on all of them. All without any need for additional setup. Rester is an Open Source project, so if you miss a feature and have the right skills, you can implement it yourself. See how you can contribute in the project website. The implementation of Rester is still in progress. Because of that, you will find that some features are missing. The most important ones that are not done (yet!) are: - Logs: persistence - Detailed log display - Reordering of services, action groups and actions - Authentication besides basic authentication - Expect data synchronization to be quite slow
Новое в этой версии
- "Something usable" - Bugfix: Uri concatenation when trailing slash was missing
- Visual Feedback: Get indications of when a request is started and when it has ended.
- Synchronize Configured Services: Data will be synchronized between all your devices which are connected to the same Microsoft Account.
- Multiple Service Requests: Run many service calls in parallel.
- Export Configured Service Actions: This can be used for backup purposes, or if you want to share your configuration with other people.
- Import Service Actions: When importing data you can choose to add the configured services to your collection of services, or to let them replace your collection entirely.
- Open Source: If you miss a feature, you can contribute it yourself.
- Responsive design: No matter what your screen size is, Rester will try to layout its buttons in an efficient manner.
Приблизительный размер6,11 МБ
Возрастной рейтингСтарше 3 лет
КатегорияСредства разработчика > Работа с сетями
Это приложение можетДоступ к интернет-подключению
Доступ к домашней и рабочей сетям