Keep a digital journal Learn journaling techniques Learn about journaling tools and supplies See examples of journals to get inspiration Draw with a variety of pens, pencils, unique brushes, effects, and color palettes. (not on Xbox) For devices without pens, you can draw with a finger or mouse using the touch drawing mode. NEW: on-screen ortho-toggle buttons to help you draw straight horizontal and vertical lines. NEW: Create 3D photos with depth maps to upload to Facebook. This is a new feature that uses the new Layers pane where you set the depth of a layer from 0 (back) to 255 (front) and that is used to create depth when uploaded to Facebook. Save as a JPEG image with depth map and upload the results as a Facebook post! NEW: Layers control to lock, hide, set the opacity and depth of each layer of a drawing. NEW: Create 360° drawings (equirectangular) that can be viewed in the app, with a head-mounted display, or on Facebook in as 360 pictures and video. For 360 video export, you can add audio and embedded videos by adding them to the page. NEW: On Windows desktop & tablet - Surface Dial is now supported on all Microsoft Surface devices to select drawing tools, undo/redo, rotate, zoom, and scroll the drawing surface NEW: On Windows Creators Update: for devices with a pen you can now draw basic shapes and they are recognized and cleaned up. Create vertical or horizontal-scrolling parallax pages with 4 independent layers - and save scrolling the pages as videos. Save journal pages as PNG, BMP, JPEG, JPEG XR, TIFF, GIF, or SVG files. Convert ink to text. (not on Xbox) Print pages or whole journals. (not on Xbox) Add gradient meshes to pages A pen is recommended for drawing, although the app supports a touch drawing mode where a mouse or finger can be used for drawing as well.
Novosti v tej različici
- Fixed an issue with sharing from other apps - Fixed an issue with using the Journalist file save picker from other apps Previous Versions - Fixed an issue where the layers panel wasn't updating the item count when items were moved between layers. - Fixed an issue where changing from selection modes to drawing mode triggered touch drawing. - Fixed an issue where shape drawing button was invisible in portrait mode - Fixed an issue where changing the border or fill of a shape wouldn't work - Added new options for setting page sizes - Added new scaling options for exporting page images - Fixed a crash bug with rotating drawing page - Fixed a crash bug when showing the 360 preview. - Fixed a crash bug when using the navigation menu on some Windows version. - Fixed an issue with offset in shape drawing. - Fixed a crash bug when adding effects - Added an on-canvas rotation control - Fixed a bug with highlighter on scrolling canvas views - Added a stop app recording button to top command bar when recording on the drawing page - New for 360 Drawing - save to a 360 video with audio and embedded videos is now possible on Windows 10 Fall 2018 update. - Added linking between the end of a drawn ink stroke to the center of the 360 view. - Fixed a regression bug where touching the 360 view caused the view to display blue. - Fixed a bug when searching for a color palette - Added a new radial palette to make selecting pens easier.
- Draw with Windows Ink with pens, pencils, and the ruler (not on Xbox). For devices without pens, you can draw with a finger or mouse using the touch drawing mode.
- Create multi-media pages with drawing, pictures, text, videos, and audio
- Use voice commands to control Journalist while creating pages
- Pin journals or pages to the start screen
- Use patterns from ColourLovers.com as the backgrounds for pages.
- Drag and drop files onto journal pages.
- Cut, Copy and paste items onto journal pages.
- Extensible with page item and export extensions.
- Create 3D images with depth maps to upload to Facebook.
- Share content from other apps: text, URLs, bitmaps, HTML, RTF, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif, .jxr, .tif, .tiff, .mp4, .wmv, .mp3, .m4a, .txt, .rtf
- Export journals as HTML pages, images, or videos.
- Create 360 Drawing that can be viewed on Facebook's 360 Photo Viewer or 360 picture-viewing apps.
- Draw with the shadow, glow, and blur pens. (not on Xbox)
- Create custom pens and pencils using color palettes from ColourLovers.com. (not on Xbox)
- Insert journal pages as images in other apps using the file picker.
- Save pages as PNG, SVG, JPEG, TIF, JXR, GIF, MP4, WMV, or AVI
- Create vertical or horizontal parallax scrolling pages - adn save the pages as videos
- Insert Video, audio, images onto pages: .png, .jpg, .bmp, .gif, .jxr, .tif, .mp4, .wmv, .mp3, .svg
- Insert 4-color gradient meshes onto pages.
- Create 3D drawings with the Isometric drawing mode.
IzdajateljMichael S. Scherotter
Avtorske praviceCopyright (c) 2016-2019 Michael S. Scherotter
Razvijalec:Michael S. Scherotter
Datum izdaje24. 09. 2016
Približna velikost78,21 MB
Starostna ocenaZa starost 3 leta in več
Ta aplikacija lahkoUporaba lokacije
Uporaba spletne kamere
Dostop do internetne povezave
Odkrijte aplikacije in jih zaženite v drugih napravah, v katere ste prijavljeni
NamestitevPrenesite to aplikacijo, ko ste vpisani v Microsoftov račun, in jo namestite v največ deset naprav s sistemom Windows 10.
Podprt jezikEnglish (United States)
Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia)