The first Linux distribution optimized for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). Based on Debian. Built on work by Microsoft Research. From open-source software startup Whitewater Foundry. Leverage the power of the Linux terminal on Windows 10. Get started in open source programming with git. Manage remote servers with OpenSSH or Azure CLI. Automate tasks with Python, PowerShell, or Bash. Run a local LAMP stack for testing your interactive website. Build with the latest open source libraries and tools, including NodeJS and Ruby Gems. Run many basic graphical Linux apps, like GNOME Builder.* Easily deploy and interact with Docker. 予測非ラテン文字入力を設定します。 DISCLAIMER: Windows Insider versions are not production-ready and can contain incompatibilities or bugs that affect the performance of Pengwin. We support insider versions on a best-effort basis. *Requires a Windows-based X server, such as X410, VcXsrv, or Xming.
Novosti v tej različici
Existing users can update immediately by running $ pengwin-setup update 20.10.3: * The installer for ZSH has been improved. * Now pengwin-setup shows a more clear message when was executed without Windows path available (with sudo in most cases). 20.10.2: * For Windows 1903 and up, Pengwin will keep the default user also in wsl.conf. This allows us to export and then import without having to change the default user afterward. 20.10.1: * Fix docker installer if Pengwin is switched from WSL2 to WSL1. * Now you can put in your home a file named .pengwinbackupignore to exclude files and folders from the home backup in pengwin-setup - Node.js was upgraded to version 14. * Fixed a problem with the fish installer. 20.8.3: * Fix a problem with rc.local support * pengwin-setup now has the "update" command to update the packages * Add an "autoinstall" command to pengwin-setup to issue automated installations, for example, pengwin-setup autoinstall GUI HIGHDPI * Added a "startmenu" command to pengwin-setup to automatically regenerate the shortcuts added to Windows Start Menu. 20.8.2: * Fix a problem with .NET Core and PowerShell installers. * The default apt sources now include Debian stable to help with installations made for Debian Buster * Upgrade WSLU to 3.2 with fixes in wslusc and wslview. * Now includes fonts from the Windows user local path.
- Pengwin includes wslu, a set of useful open-source utilities for interacting between WSL and Windows 10.
- A custom pengwin-setup tool, accessible via $ pengwin-setup allows new Pengwin users to get started on Linux immediately.
- Support for many Linux graphical applications with no need to configure display or libGL in Pengwin. Requires a Windows-based X client, such as X410 or VcXsrv.
- Install 28,728 open source packages via the apt package management system from the expansive Debian repositories and any third-party Debian-compatible repositories from outside projects.
- A handful of unnecessary packages, such as systemd, have been removed from the base image to reduce image size and increase stability.
- New features are actively developed based on community input. You can earn paid grants improving WLinux.
- Linux apps execute at native speed. CPU-intensive tasks perform as fast or faster on WSL than Linux on bare metal with little to no overhead.
- Create Windows Start Menu items from Linux desktop apps or deploy a one-click LAMP stack.
- Install your favorite Linux terminal: Konsole, Terminator, Tilix, etc
Avtorske praviceCopyright Whitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Razvijalec:Whitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Datum izdaje21. 09. 2018
Približna velikost234 MB
Starostna ocenaZa starost 3 leta in več
KategorijaOrodja za razvijalce
Ta aplikacija lahkoDostopa do vaših datotek, zunanjih naprav, aplikacij, programov in registra
Dostop do internetne povezave
NamestitevPrenesite to aplikacijo, ko ste vpisani v Microsoftov račun, in jo namestite v največ deset naprav s sistemom Windows 10.
Ta izdelek morate namestiti na notranji trdi disk.
Podprt jezikEnglish (United States)
Dodatni pogojiPravilnik o zasebnosti za Pengwin
Licenčni pogoji za Pengwin
Pengwin is open source, licensed under the MIT license, and contains other assets licensed under other licenses: https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/Pengwin/blob/master/LICENSE.md The complete source code and building instructions for Pengwin can be found at: https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/Pengwin/