- Keep your Surface software and hardware up to date
- Surface won’t turn on, Windows won’t start, or the battery won’t charge
- What to do if your Surface screen is damaged
- Restore, refresh, or reset Surface Pro or Surface 3
- Download a recovery image for your Surface
- Troubleshoot docking stations for Surface Pro and Surface 3
- Getting started with Surface Pro 4
- Getting started with Surface Book
- What to do if Surface is running slower
- Upgrade Surface to Windows 10
Surface for Business
Trying to fix a hardware issue? Searching for technical expertise? Need product solutions? Microsoft provides a variety of assisted support services for businesses.
Quick Register a New Product
Benefits of Registering
Register your Surface product for faster access to technical support, and to easily check the status of your warranty. You can also:
- Enable access to phone or chat support.
- Request hardware service.
- Check the status of a service request.
- Cancel a service request.
Need help with a product not listed?Contact us
Step 2: Choose a topic
(Select a product first)
User GuidesDownload your User GuideWarranty, Service & recoveryRecovering the system, warranty & service
Mobile BroadbandSet up, Data use, Hotspot, SIM card
Touch CoverThe original soft cover you can type on.Type CoverTraditional keyboard with moving keys.Power CoverExtend your battery life with a Power Cover.
AdaptersConnect, troubleshootBattery & powerCharge, on, off, sleep, wakeBluetoothHow to, troubleshootConnecting HardwareConnectDocking stationGet to know, set up, troubleshootMiceTroubleshootPenHow to, frequently asked questionsScreen protectorProtect your Surface