With Water VR you can experience the single most important molecule on Earth – the water molecule – on a molecular level, in a virtual reality. Learn how and why water molecules can assemble themselves into different arrangements (or phases) such as ice, liquid and gas. It’s a fully interactive experience were you also can build your own water molecule, orient waters into perfect hydrogen-bond networks and enter the chaotic gas phase by cranking up the temperature. Water VR is a virtual reality app tailored towards K-12 chemistry education, specifically the 7th grade. Please note that using virtual reality (VR) without supervision in a crowded space can be risky, since you cannot see the outside world with VR goggles on. VR systems can make some users feel motion sickness. We suggest a 10 minute break every 30 minutes, even if you don't think you need it.
Nytt i den här versionen
* Beaker added, with size options * More in-game instructions * Improved steering
- Spatial locomotion – The user can move freely in the virtual reality.
- Motion controller support – The user can select objects with the controller.
- Interaction with atoms – The user can build water molecules, and rotate water molecules.
- Intermolecular water-water display, highlighted with glowing hydrogen-bonds.
- Dashboard with interactive controls – The user can manipulate states, temperature and number of waters.
- Water movement real-time manipulation – Speed of the water movement can be adjusted from the dashboard.
- Text display – Educational information available on several screens.
- Audio – Background music and effects.
- Key-board control - movement can be controlled from key-board (arrows).