RiffTrax: The Game is a multiplayer party game where players compete to make bad movies funny. Grab your friends and make fun of some of the worst cinematic abominations ever created. RiffTrax has been bringing their comedic commentary to movies for over 15 years - now’s your chance to riff along with them! Do you have what it takes to be the next movie riffing genius?
What's new in this version
Version 1.3 includes brand new clips and riffs! Featuring clips from RiffTrax classics such as: · A Talking Cat!?! · Guy From Harlem · It's Your Accident · Life in a Medieval Town · Norman Gives a Speech · Rhythmic Ball Skills · Samurai Cop · Setting Up A Room · What is Nothing
- Over 325 movie clips (and counting) from RiffTrax classics such as “Rollergator”, “Attack Of The Supermonsters”, and “Plan 9 From Outer Space”!
- Featuring two exciting ways to play! Write your own riff and watch your comedy genius come to life via text-to-speech. Or leave it to the pros and choose from over 2,000 expertly crafted riffs.
- Play head-to-head with up to 6 players using any internet connected device as controller. An additional 12 audience members can also play along.
- Bring the party to your friends with support for remote games, cross play, and voice chat.
- Streamers, get your entire chat in on the action with Twitch chat voting. Additional moderation, privacy, and content tools ensure your stream remains problem-free.
- Note: Players are required to use web enabled devices (such as smartphones, tablets, computers, etc.) to input text into the game.