Tokyo, Japan - 12 September 2011
Tokyo TDC is currently accepting applications to entries to the "Tokyo TDC Annual Awards 2012".
1. Small Graphics
2. Editorial / Book Design
3. Type Design
4. Mark & Logotype / Corporate Stationery
5. Signage & Display / Packaging
7. Newspaper / Magazine Advertisement
8. Advertising Campaign (Entries of TVCF only can be included in this category.)
9. Experimental Work (For entries not included in the other categories)
10. RGB (Any works intended to be displayed on screens.)
* Two former categories: “Interactive design” including web design and “Film / Video work / Motion logo / TV, Film title / Animation etc.” excluding TVCF, have been combined to form a new category. This category also includes smart phones and tablet computers as well as any related software.
- RGB category: by Friday, October 21, 2011.
- Other categories: by Friday, October 28, 2011.
*The selection process will begin immediately after the deadline so please make sure that they receive your artwork by this date.
Eligibility, Entry Works and Limits to Number of Entries :
- No special qualifications are needed to submit an entry. TDC requires that Applicants must be the Type Directors of their works.
- Entries must have been produced between September 2010 and the deadline.
- Entries in the “RGB” and “Type Design” categories that were produced or have appeared in the last 2 years will also be accepted.
- Number of entries: As overseas entries are exempt from entry fees, no more than three entries per Applicant = Type Director will be accepted. (There is no limit to the number of applicants from a studio/group/company or other organization. A series is treated as one entry.)
- Foreign nationals who reside in Japan are regarded as “Japanese applicants.”
- Entries of course assignments by groups of students will not be accepted. All entries by students must be done individually.
Please download an entry form on their website.
The Tokyo Type Directors Club
E-mail : email@example.com
Fax : +81-3-6276-5211
6A, 5-25-13 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023 JAPAN
article posted 12 September 2011 and last updated 12 September 2011.