Blender is the Free and Open Source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, sculpting, rigging, 3D and 2D animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, motion tracking and video editing. Support Blender development on https://fund.blender.org.
Có gì mới trong phiên bản này
The first release of the 2.9 series is here! Building on the success of the 2.8 series, Blender 2.90 continues to polish the user experience, introducing improvements to EEVEE, Cycles, sculpt, VR, animation, modeling, UV editing and so much more. Blender integrates industry standard libraries such as Intel Embree, Intel OpenImageDenoise and NVidia Optix to provide a cutting-edge rendering experience Enjoy the full list of updates at https://www.blender.org/download/releases/2-90/ This release has been made possible thanks to the community of contributors and developers on blender.org for providing demos, submitting bug reports, and thanks to the over 4,700 individuals and companies who joined the Development Fund at https://fund.blender.org. The Blender Team Amsterdam, 31st August, 2020.
- Powerful unbiased render engine that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- An array of modeling tools make creating, transforming, sculpting and editing your models a breeze.
- Whether you need a crumbling building, rain, fire, smoke, fluid, cloth or full on destruction, Blender delivers great looking results.
- From camera & object motion tracking to masking and compositing. With Blender you can "fix it in post".
- From simple keyframing to high-end performance, Blender allows artists to turn their still characters into impressive animations.
- Full list of features on blender.org/features
Thông tin bổ sung
Nhà xuất bảnBlender Foundation
Được phát triển bởiBlender Foundation
Ngày phát hành01/11/2018
Kích thước gần đúng645 MB
Xếp hạng độ tuổiCho 3 tuổi trở lên
Danh mụcThiết kế đa phương tiện
Ứng dụng này có thểTruy nhập vào tất cả các tệp, thiết bị ngoại vi, ứng dụng, chương trình và đăng ký của bạn