You open the Windows Explorer to check on your hard drives and all you see is red? There was room on your hard disk yesterday, but today it is gone? There is help! The disk space manager TreeSize Free tells you where precious disk space has gone. - Visualize disk space usage with the treemap chart. - Gain in-depth information in the column view. - Filter scan results and break down information to better clean up your hard disk. - Scan smartphones and mobile devices connected to you PC. - Scan network drives (not in Windows domains / on Windows Server) and locally synchronized cloud shares. - See the NTFS compression rate and apply NTFS compression to directory branches. - Use the touch interface on touchscreen devices. The lightweight app TreeSize Free works directly on the Master File Table (MFT) and reaches extremely high scan speeds. A portable ZIP file enables users to install TreeSize Free on a USB stick. More information is available at https://www.jam-software.com/treesize_free/
Có gì mới trong phiên bản này
New in TreeSize Free version 4.5 • The previous touch interface in Metro look has been removed. Instead, TreeSize Free uses the classic UI now and resizes the icons and fonts. The behaviour when switching to Windows tablet mode is now nearly identical to Windows 10 Explorer. • If multiple elements are selected in the directory tree during a PDF export, exactly the selected elements are now exported as a list. • The display on high-resolution screens has been improved. • An error when closing the preview window for the folder content via the escape key became fixed. This preview is available as an option. • The display of selected elements in the status bar has been improved. Selected items in selected subfolders are no longer counted twice. • The free and the total storage space is now displayed in the status bar also for mobile devices.
- Break down hard disk space usage down to file level: Explorer-like overview shows the size of all subfolders.
- Use the Treemap to visualize the disk space distribution on your hard drives.
- Gain detailed information about files and folders in the column view.
- Filter scan results according to different criteria or create your own patterns (wildcards, regular expressions, or name).
- Scan smartphones and mobile devices via MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and WebDAV.
- Scan local drives and and locally synchronized cloud storage.
- Scan network shares (not in Windows domains / on Windows Server).
- Use the touch optimized interface on touchscreen devices.
- Print your scan results.
- Get the portable version and run TreeSize Free from a USB stick.
- TreeSize Free shows NTFS compression rates. Entire folder branches can easily be compressed via NTFS.