I know I’ve mentioned a lot of different security and productivity tools, and if you are like most of the IT people I know, you’re anxious to explore some details. Here are links to places with deeper technical overviews.
General info on Microsoft 365 Business
- Microsoft 365 Business product documentation:
The portal to official product documentation.
- Microsoft 365 Business service description:
Details on what’s included and what’s not.
- Detailed licensing comparison of Microsoft 365 Business plans:
Differences between Microsoft 365 Business and other subscription options.
- Microsoft 365 FAQs:
Answers to common questions.
Defend against threats
- "Office 365 helps secure Microsoft from modern phishing campaigns":
A case study that describes how Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection protects against phishing attacks.
Protect your data
- Email encryption in Office 365:
Explains how Office Message Encryption and Information Rights Management—both included with Microsoft 365 Business—relate to other encryption technologies.
Secure your devices
- Microsoft Intune product documentation:
Explains how to get started quickly and then explore the full capabilities of Microsoft Intune.
If you have technical questions about Microsoft 365 Business, head over to the SMB section of the Microsoft Tech Community. It’s a great place to get answers and advice from the experts.