Using the 151-151 sound management system will save you time writing notes, improve meeting efficiency and reduce misunderstandings, arguments and disputes. It provides a better, more accurate and easier way of keeping track of what was said during meetings and conversations. The software allows you to easily attach time-tags to the sound recordings you make of important meetings and conversations. The tags will highlight the important sections where you make conclusions and decisions, or discuss specific topics. You can then choose to create transcripts of the whole recording, or just the specific parts marked by time-tags. 151-151 is a comprehensive sound file and transcript management system which uses cloud technology to allow you to securely publish and distribute your meeting recordings (including associated tags, documents and transcripts) to whomever you think appropriate. The software therefore provides an efficient way to create and circuate 100% accurate records of what was said and agreed during meetings or conversations. And, whenever you need to recall what was said, it makes it easy to jump directly to the relevant section of the recording. 151-151 has a multitude of uses in areas of your business such as HR, sales, project management, training and customer support. It also provides a convenient way to link your conversation recordings to an existing database or CRM.
- Meeting recorder and sound file management system.
- Add Time-Tags to recordings to mark specific sections.
- Attach notes and files to your recording record.
- Schedule and create both human and machine generated transcripts of all, or just parts of your recordings.
- Create links between the recording record and an existing CRM or HR database.
- Distribute your recordings, time-tags, files, notes & transcripts to any PC, tablet or smart-phone.
- Create groups of recordings to build comprehensive meeting or conversation histories.
- Create and manage distribution lists, so that groups of people are given access to specific recordings.