Fedora Remix for WSL is a remix of the upstream Fedora Linux distribution for Windows Subsystem for Linux. Fedora Remix for WSL is sponsored by Whitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co. under the terms of the Fedora Remix program. Fedora Remix for WSL is not endorsed by the Fedora Project or Red Hat, Inc. There is no support available for Fedora Remix for WSL from the Fedora community other than that which is offered to all users. Fedora Remix for WSL contains modifications to the official Fedora distribution. The default packages and some configuration files have been modified. More details on these modifications can be found at https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/Fedora-Remix-for-WSL. The unmodified Fedora distribution can be obtained from http://getfedora.org. Fedora Remix for WSL does not contain pengwin-setup from Pengwin. DISCLAIMER: Windows Insider versions are not production-ready and can contain incompatibilities or bugs that affect the performance of Fedora Remix. We support insider versions on a best-effort basis.
Existing users can update immediately by running $ upgrade.sh 35.12.4 * Improved the tiles in Start Menu in Windows 10 1809-1909 35.12.3 * Upgraded to Fedora 35 * Now the upgrade.sh script can be executed calling update.sh * Fixed an error for some configurations that Fedora Remix cannot be executed from Windows Terminal * Improved the logo in Windows 10 start menu * Upgraded Mesa to 21.2.3, the latest version 21.3.1 provided by upstream Fedora 35 has a serious performance issue with GPU and WSLg 34.5.6 * Fixed a problem with dnf and WSL1 * Fixed a connection problem with XServer when fish is the default shell 34.5.5 * Automatically creates an entry with logo in Windows Terminal * In App Settings, it is possible to set Fedora Remix launch at startup * When a new distro is created, now the default user is written in wsl.conf. So, the default user is preserved on exports and imports * For Windows Terminal add Fedora default color theme and background * Fix a problem installing packages in WSL1 * Upgrade WSLU to 3.2.3 34.4.2 * Upgraded to Fedora Remix 34 * Enable GPU acceleration for Windows Insider Preview build 21362+ 33.4.0 * If the DISPLAY variable is already set, it won't be modified 33.2.0 * Fixed a problem with ss -a downgrading and locking iproute2 to 5.8 33.1.0 * Upgraded to Fedora Remix 33 * With this version, the problems with dnf and yum locks with WSL1 are fixed.
- Fedora Remix for WSL includes wslu, a set of useful open-source utilities for interacting between WSL and Windows 10.
- An update script, accessible via $ upgrade.sh allows keeping your distro updated and the customizations.
- Support for many Linux graphical applications with no need to configure display or libGL. Requires a Windows-based X client, such as X410 or VcXsrv.
- Install 28,728 open source packages via the dnf package management system from the vast Fedora repositories and any third-party repositories from outside projects.
- A handful of unnecessary packages have been removed from the base image to reduce image size and increase stability.
- New features are actively developed based on community input.
- We give priority to WSL compatibility issues and adjust the package version to improve this.
开发者Fedora Project and remixed for WSL by Whitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
年龄分级适合 3 岁及以上人士
访问 Internet 连接
安装在登录 Microsoft 帐户后获取此应用，并安装到最多 10 台 Windows 10 设备上。
支持的语言English (United States)
附加条款Fedora Remix for WSL 隐私策略
Fedora Remix for WSL 许可条款
Fedora® and the Fedora Project® are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. Fedora Remix is used in compliance with the Fedora Project Trademark Guidelines and Remix guidance: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Secondary_trademark_usage_guidelines https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/Fedora-Remix-for-WSL/blob/master/LICENSE.md