Keep track of your food, exercise and body changes. Using this app helps you make more informed decision on your food choices, quantity, exercise level to achieve your fitness goals or to control your weight. This app is unique in a way that all nutritional info of foods in our database are for 100g or 100ml of the food. So its easy and simple to log your food quantity without any serving size confusion. It provides hints for serving size. No account signup required and no ads. Works completely offline, no internet connection required. Syncs to your other devices when internet is available. Our foods database is a compilation of USDA(US Department of Agriculture), FSANZ(Food Standards Australia and New Zealand and data from the food manufacturers. No unreliable loads of unwanted data. You can add your own foods to database and create your home cook recipes. Can be used as a recipe book too with nutrition info of each recipe.
Release 17 & 18 & 19 Bug fixes Release 16 - Custom foods nutritional data now can be entered for per serving (Very useful for US users where nutritional info per 100g is not usually available) - Journal entries now list in history section - Improved menstruation tracker accuracy - Menstruation chart now differentiates user entered days and predicted days - New previous and next day arrows to change dates easily on home page - Blood glucose chart now show lines for whole blood and blood plasma readings - Bug fixes
- Keep track of your food, exercise, activity level and body measurements
- Water Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Drinks & Alcohol Tracker, Smoke Tracker, Mood Tracker, Menstruation Tracker, Blood Glucose Tracker
- Body Measurements Available to track: Weight, Shoulder, Chest, Arm, Forearm, Waist, Hip, Thigh, Calf, Neck, Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure
- Visualise your food intake, energy burned, body measurements with charts and graphs. Now with zoomable charts.
- Works offline, no account signup required, ads free
- create your own home cook recipes and find their nutritional info
- Units kJ or Cal, lb or Kg, cm or inch. Enter foods to tracker in grams or ounces.
- ability to backup and restore your history and your recipes
- Visualise daiy consumption for individual nutrients and customised set targets values for each