Icon Converter is the easiest way to batch convert Icons to transparent PNG, JPegXR, and single image ICO files. Convert just a few Icons, or whole folders, volumes, archives, or networks. Choose automatic mode or you can decide which images are extracted from the icons, filtered by color depth, or size. Automatic mode will look for 'Windows Vista' imagery and convert them to PNG; Windows Vista images are typically those that have a 32-Bit color depth and are 256 x 256 pixels in size or greater. Converted Icon images are saved to an output folder and categorised by size, color depth and type. Windows Icons can be any size or shape from 8x8 to 1024x4066 (and above). Icon Converter ensures the batch conversion can be customised by size, color depth and output formats to reduce the time taken and storage utilised for the output, which is very useful when converting hundreds of thousands of Icons, without filters this could produce millions of converted images.
Major update to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
- Preview shows you all the images in an Icon
- Preview also shows the icons as they're converted
- Drop 'n' Drop Icons or Folders to convert them.
- Dynamically changes with the Windows color scheme and supports dark mode
- Filter by size, Vista Icons can be any size
- Filter by color-depth so you get the exact quality output you want
- Output is categorised by conversion format, color-depth and size
- Convert to multiple formats at the same time