Utilize attached cameras to visually monitor what comes in sight. 'Capture' button on the middle of the screen also works as motion level indicator. Wave to the camera and adjust sensitivity to your comfort level. Push the button to start or stop monitoring. When motion is detected, pictures are taken every second and stored by date-time in user's Pictures Library under "Motion Capture" folder. You may choose to record video by setting record media option. Video will be taken and stored by date-time in user's Video Library under "Motion Capture" folder.
For low-end devices, reduce sensitivity level to conserve system resources. While monitoring, the application and the camera stay active. Be sure your device is well charged or running on AC power if you intend to leave it monitoring overnight. Setting record media option to video may take more resources. Be sure you have enough storage space.
- Capture motions and store pictures in your picture library.
- Adjustable sensitivity level.
- Shadow mode to hide the screen while monitoring. Tap again to show the screen.
- 'Capture' button indicates motion level with color: white (no motion), orange (motion detected), red (motion being captured)
- Record media as photo or video.