My Map displays the geographical position on the map where you are currently located. The position is automatically updated when you move. The map can be displayed as road map or aerial map. It can be shifted, zoomed and aligned to the viewing direction or the north. A compass displays the geographic direction, a scale shows the distances on the map. Additional information about the current location such as street, city and region can be shown too. Using distance measure, the distance to any position selected on the map is displayed.
Thank you for using My Map. To improve the app for you we make regularely updates in the Windows Store. Suggestions for improvements are welcome. Basisversion in English, German, French, Italian. Translators wanted for more languages like Spanish, Portuguese.
- Display of your own position on the map with pushpin or directional arrow
- Shows informations about your current position like street, city, region
- Align map to viewing direction or to the north and zoom it
- Scale and compass displayed on the map
- Distance measure to any position on the map