Night Stand HD 2 helps you make the most of your day and stay healthy with it's unique Aggressive Alarm mode. This is the first release of the Windows 8 port of Night Stand HD 2 which includes 4 themes: - Classic LCD - Milk - World Clock - Flip In addition, the Windows 8 version of Night Stand HD 2 comes with an exclusive new feature called Read Agenda. The Read Agenda function will read aloud your schedule for the day after the alarm sounds. This can help you get a grip on the day ahead before your eyes are ready to face the day. Please send us feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org and we hope you enjoy using Night Stand HD 2! Notes: - Read agenda feature is dependent on being granted access to the calendar in the user's Microsoft Account. - You *must* leave the app running and the device active for the alarm to sound.
- Fixed an issue where the AM/PM would display incorrectly under certain regional settings - Fixed an issue where snoozing an alarm and then deleting that alarm would still sound the snoozed alarm - Fixed an issue in snapped view when displaying the alarm details page - Fixed an issue where a weather request could cause a crash - Added a confirmation when deleting an alarm that is part of a repeating sequence - Made it possible to stop previewing an alarm's audio - Fixed an issue with World Clock theme which was making the app crash whenever a new clock was added.
- Beautifully designed themes
- View multiple time-zones at once
- Schedule one-off and recurring alarms
- Alarms that speak your agenda
- Weather display with current temperature