Notebook Web Clipper Clip content from the web to your Notebook with Web Clipper. Clipped content, saved as Note Cards, are immediately synced across your devices. Download Notebook for Windows from https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9N1KZGDGHQM3, to view your clipped notes. You can also view your notes from https://notebook.zoho.com. What can you clip? *Be it a new recipe you want to try or the next place you want to visit, clip text, images, or links into a note card, and save to a specific notebook. *Want to save an article for future reference? With Clean View, you can save the entire article as a note card, minus the ads. *Need to quickly grab a screenshot of a web page? The 'Screenshot’ option quickly saves the screenshot as a Photo Card. *Convert any link to Smart Cards. Refer https://www.zoho.com/notebook/smart-card.html for more details on Smart Cards. *Annotate images / screenshots before you add those in Notebook. We've added a complete annotation tool to edit your images. Web Clipper can also be used to create note cards. Have a quick thought you want to note without leaving your browser? Create a quick note from scratch right from your browser. You can also add photos directly from your computer to Web Clipper. Write your feedback to email@example.com zoho.com/notebook
- Use Clean View save the entire article as a note card, minus the ads.
- Quickly grab a screenshot of a web page and add it as a Photo note
- Create web page links as link cards
- Add PDF files to your Notebook with 'Smart Add PDF' button
- Drag and drop images from web pages to quickly add them as notes
- Right click the selected content to swiftly create those as notes
- View your clipped notes through https://notebook.zoho.com