Rotoscope is the easiest tool to create hand-drawn renditions of videos by tracing over each frame in the video and then exporting to a video file. Rotoscope uses Windows Ink to let you draw with colored pens, pencils, and highlighters in a pen and touch-friendly interface, rapidly inking each frame of the video as you go. The resulting animation takes the audio from the orignial video and mixes it with the inked video frames.
- Added a new feature to show the previous and next frames with adjustable opacity Previous versions: - Fixed a bug with opening files - Fixed a bug with creating videos - Added One-click app recording option - Fixed an issue where the drawing page was not showing the video on resuming. - Added the ability to change the annotation color in the settings. - Enabled animation preview to show in bottom part of window when app has a portrait aspect ratio. - Added annotation pen to add annotations to frames that will not show up in animation. Annotations are searchable from the main menu.
- Draw with Windows Ink with pens, pencils, and highlighters.
- Cut, copy, paste, and move Windows ink around pages and between pages.
- One-button to copy ink from one page to the next.
- Use an eyedropper to pick the color from the orignal video.
- Edit 360 videos to make 360 rotoscope videos.
- Crop the image to zoom in on any part of the video.
- See a live video preveiw in another window on another display.
- Output to whatevery video size you want.
- Play the source video frames in edge-detection mode or adjust the contrast to make it easier to trace the frames.
- Annotate frames with non-photo blue (will not show up in final animation) and search those annotations.
- One-click app screen recording
- Show the previous and next frames with adjustable opacity.