The STUDENT MANAGER PLUS Universal Edition is a Windows 10 universal application that will keep you on track with your Courses, Tasks and Exams. Timetables can be created and managed in either the Standard Weekly or Rotating Weekly formats. Alerts allow you to never forget your task due dates or upcoming exams, while the Grade Tracker will predict and monitor your grade standing for each course. A daily dashboard view of your workload helps you to plan, execute and achieve your goals. Easy to use, works with a keyboard and mouse, and designed for the Microsoft Windows 10 Touch user interface to give you a great experience. The FREE version of Student Manager Plus Universal Edition allows you to manage up to three courses with unlimited tasks and exams. The FULL version of Student Manager Plus Universal Edition allows you to manage an unlimited number of courses, tasks, exams, events, holidays and to track your grades through the Grade Tracker. We are working on improving Student Manager, so please do let us know what you think about the app and if have any suggestions on improving it, or need any assistance. Thanks very much for your continued support and contributions.
This release of Student Manager Plus Universal includes the Rotating Weekly (Week A / Week B) timetable.
- Set your Task and Exam alert preferences, and default Course settings.
- An automatic daily dashboard view of your Courses, Tasks and Exams.
- Grab a sneak peak of your future daily dashboard views, including Events and Holidays to help you plan ahead, or look back at previous days.
- View your weekly timetable of Courses by day in either a 5 days or 7 days format.
- Manage your Courses, Tasks and Exams through easy to use search, add, edit and delete functions.
- Manage your Events and Holidays through easy to use add, edit and delete functions.
- Monitor and predict your grade standing for each course based on grade distribution criteria..
- A Help Guide including notes and tips.
- Quick access via daily dashboard to add your courses, tasks, exams and events.