Steve H here, and we’re really excited about Logic Pro X 10.4. As you know, Logic is a very important DAW for all us at Nonlinear Educating, and when there’s a new release we strive to provide you with the best possible overview course. And best of all, it’s FREE to all our members! So join the talented Rishabh Rajan and discover what’s new in Logic Pro X 10.4… Learn about the new Vintage Console, Tube & Graphic EQs, based on the highly sought-after Neve, Pultec and API vintage EQs respectively. Discover the awesome new Multi-Effects (Phat FX and Step FX), the redesigned Space Designer, and the gorgeous (both sonically and visually) ChromaVerb. Find out what’s new with Logic’s instruments: the new Retro Synth filters, the realistic Studio Strings and Horns (with articulation controls), the amazing Vintage Mellotron, and the new jazzy drummers and brush kits. Rishabh also explains how to automatically keep your audio in sync with the brand new Smart Tempo feature, even if you record without a click! As you can see, this is a serious update! So join Logic expert trainer Rishabh Rajan in this course, and discover the new features and goodies in this FREE "What’s New" course!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Rishabh Rajan!
- This course on Logic Pro X 10.4 will show you everything you need to know!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- With 15 videos, and 49 minutes of valuable reference material!
- So if you're looking to learn What's New, look no further...
- This macProVideo course is the best and fastest way to learn it !