AnyCalc² (Beta) - the ultimate calculator suite for students, hobbyists and developers. - The scientific calculator covers many areas of mathematics, including trigonometry, statistics, bool algebra, calculus and linear algebra (vectors, matrices, planes, quaternions and more). It features syntax highlighting, advanced formula visualization, calculation history and IntelliSense-like editing experience. The calculator supports 3 parameters and 2 variables, multiple formulas at once as well as multiple results. It can also plot formulas using 2D Cartesian, 2D Polar and 3D Cartesian coordinate systems. Formulas can be saved in a project and shared with others. - The programmer calculator, apart from the usual features, supports syntax highlighting, IntelliSense like editing experience, multiple formulas, 1 variable and 3 parameters in calculations. Last but not least, the calculator supports multiple shift operator behaviors (C#, x86/x64 or ARM) and calculation history. - The currency calculator is a real beast as it supports entering formulas containing multiple currencies like 5·(2 EUR + 1000 HUF), calculation history; it can be used online, offline and custom exchange rates can also be defined. - The date time calculator - apart from the usual date difference, adding or subtracting days from dates; and adding or subtracting hours from time - it also features calendar conversion between Gregorian, Hebrew and Japanese calendars. - The color calculator comes in handy if you are a developer of any kind and you need to convert between color spaces a lot. It supports simultaneous conversion between RGBA8, Hex RGBA, normalized RGBA, CMYK, HSL, HSV and HSI color spaces. The most common named HTML colors are also built-in, just tap or click on one and the tool shows you the color component values in all supported color spaces. Last but not least, any custom colors entered in the calculator can be saved for later reference. The app can also run on Windows 10 Mobile (15063 or higher) and it even supports continuum mode. The mobile version provides all the features that can be accessed on the desktop version of Windows 10. If you are still a few remaining Windows 10 Mobile users out there, give this app a shot. Since the calculator suite is in a beta state, even more cool features should be expected to show up in the near future.
- Scientific Calculator: multiple formulas, syntax highlighting, formula visualization, variable and parameter support, trigonometric, statistical, bool and linear algebra functions, 2D/3D plotting.
- Programmer Calculator: multiple formulas, syntax highlighting, variable and parameter support, multiple results, configurable shift operator behavior and calculation history.
- Currency Calculator: formulas with multiple currencies, online, offline and custom exchange rate support, calculation history.
- Date & Time Calculator: difference between dates, adding or subtracting days from dates, adding or subtracting hours and minutes from time, conversion between Gregorian, Hebrew and Japanese calendars.
- Color Calculator: built-in named HTML colors, conversion between RGBA8, Hex RGBA, normalized RGBA, CMYK, HSL, HSV and HSI color spaces, ability to save custom colors.
- Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile support, continuum support.