FileManager Lite is the scaled-down version of DriveHQ File Manager, optimized for Windows-based tablets and two-in-one laptops. It supports touch-based user interface, and is great for viewing photos or managing files on the go. For laptops and desktops, please install the desktop version of DriveHQ FileManager or WebDAV Drive Mapping Tool, available on DriveHQ.com website. DriveHQ File Manager is available on all major platforms. It offers many advanced enterprise features such as: - Upload / download very large files and folders; - Access files from anywhere at any time; - Share multiple folders to different users/subgroups with different permissions; - Synchronize multiple folders; one-way or two-way sync; scheduled sync; can sync up to 1 million files, far more than other sync services; - Directly edit cloud files and save back; - Multi-user collaboration with file locking; FileManager is seamlessly integrated with DriveHQ's cloud IT service. It can replace your in-house file server, FTP server, email server, web server, backup server and sharing & collaboration server for a very low cost. About DriveHQ: Based in Silicon Valley, DriveHQ is the first Enterprise Cloud IT service provider, with over 2.5 million registered users. DriveHQ is also a leading Cloud Surveillance service provider with CameraFTP.com service.
May 12 2018 - Improved the file viewing feature. It can preview MS Office files, Adobe files and many other file types such as .EPS, .PS, .SVG, .TIFF, .XPS, etc. - Can directly edit and save back Cloud files. - Supports In-App Purchasing; - Improved upload / download speed. - Can manage both local and cloud files. Can add local drives and folders to the root folder. Previous versions: - Supports auto rotation. - Supports managing both local and cloud files. - Can view or play local photo, video and music files. - Can manage other files / folders by adding more root folders/drives. - Improved photo-viewing feature; added video thumbnail and preview for local video files. - Supports copy-and-pasting multiple files/folders between local and cloud. - Improved the UI, added the introduction and support info. - Added information about how to uninstall the app, and how to change file type association.
- View or manage Cloud and local files.
- Batch upload, download, move, copy and delete files and folders.
- View Cloud images, and view local images and videos within the app;
- View MS office files, PDF files and many other file types.
- Access shared folders (with different permissions).
- It is Integrated with DriveHQ's cloud IT service. You can access DriveHQ's cloud storage using FileManager, web browser, FTP and WebDAV.
- Optimized for Windows tablets, two-in-ones, or laptops with touch screens.
- More advanced Cloud File Management, Sync and Backup features are available in related apps.
發行者Drive Headquarters Inc
著作權Copyright (c) 2003-2017, Drive Headquarters, Inc.
此 App 可以使用您的網路攝影機