Nightscout lets you visualize your treatment data in the cloud. With this app you can upload your treatment data from a Dexcom G4 Receiver over USB or Bluetooth on Windows devices including laptops, desktops, phones, and IoT devices. Use Cortana for hands-free access to your current data.
Updates: - Reworked the Settings page - You can now mute audible alarms - You can configure whether the last sync time is shown on certain layouts - Some telemetry is sent back to the Windows Store for feature usage and error documentation
- Upload your Dexcom G4 Receiver data to Nightscout over USB or Bluetooth
- Use Cortana to read your CGM data: "Nightscout, get my numbers."
- Use Cortana to read your OpenAPS status: "Nightscout, what is my loop status?"
- Use Cortana to read your pump status: "Nightscout, what is my pump status?" or "Nightscout, what is my current basal?"
- Use Cortana to read your food entries: "Nightscout, what was my last food entry?"
- Use Cortana to read your treatment status: "Nightscout, what was my last bolus entry?"
著作權Copyright 2016 - 2017 Jay Lagorio. All rights reserved.
此 App 可以與已配對的藍牙裝置通訊
存取您連接到 USB 的裝置
使用支援人性化介面裝置 (HID) 通訊協定的裝置