End user application for the OICO Ocular Camera. Application should be used in conjunction with the OICO Ocular Camera that can be purchased from www.oico.co.uk. The app stores patient images and helps manage the grading and progression of eye conditions.
The app now includes Patient Image management and a basic line chart reporting of condition progression for patients. This allows the operator to grade patient images in 16 different categories including. Blepharitis Meibomian Gland Dysfunction Superior Limbic Keratoconjunctivitis Corneal Infiltrates Corneal Ulcer Endothelial Polymegethism Endothelial Blebs Corneal Distortion Conjunctival Redness Limbal Redness Corneal Neovascularisation Epithelial Microcysts Corneal Oedema Corneal Staining Conjunctival Staining Papillary Conjunctivitis The app also includes a patient database with a simple auto suggest box interface to select patient.
- Capture from different cameras connected to device
- Add Patient Name, Patient ID and the eye being imaged
- Measurement cross hair overlay can be toggled on/off
- Capture Still image
- Capture short video clip
- Use bluetooth clicker as trigger
- Manage patient images and videos
- add grading to images in 16 categories
- Generate automatic reports on progression of conditions
- Patient record database and easy selection of patient