Make strikingly impressive presentation slides with Ultra PPTX Editor – an easy-to-use yet powerful app for creating, editing, and running slideshow presentations. With Ultra PPTX Editor, creating and editing slides is very versatile thanks to different editing and view modes: • Normal (for general editing), • Outline (for organizing and outlining your text content), • Notes (for viewing and editing the notes attached to a slide), • Handout (for producing paper-based material), • Slide Sorter (for a thumbnail sheet view that lets you quickly locate and order your slides). Ultra PPTX Editor offers a comprehensive range of easy-to-use drawing and diagramming tools to add style and sophistication to your presentation. What's more, you can bring your presentation to life with slide show animations and effects. When the time comes to present your work, a powerful Slide Show mode gives you total command over how your slides are displayed and sequenced, so that you can focus on addressing your audience. Ultra PPTX Editor supports multiple monitors, and its bundled Presenter Console extension gives you even more control over your slide show, such as the ability to see the upcoming slide, view your slide notes, and control the presentation timer while the audience is looking at the current slide. Ultra PowerPoint Editor can open a wide variety of file formats. In addition to OpenDocument formats (.odp, .odg, .otp,.sxi, and .sti), PowerPoint Editor can open the following presentation formats: • Microsoft PowerPoint 97/2000/XP (.ppt, .pps, and .pot) • Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2008/2010/2011/2013/2016 (.pptx, .pptm, .potx, .potm) • StarDraw and StarImpress (.sda, .sdd, .sdp, and .vor) • Unified Office Format presentation (.uop, .uof) • CGM – Computer Graphics Metafile (.cgm) • Portable Document Format (.pdf) Saving presentations - In addition to OpenDocument formats (.odp, .otp, and .odg), Ultra PowerPoint Editor can save in these formats: •OpenOffice.org 1.x Presentation (.sxi) •OpenOffice.org 1.x Presentation Template (.sti) *Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 - 2019 (.pptx) •Microsoft PowerPoint 97/2000/XP (.ppt) •Microsoft PowerPoint 97/2000/XP Template (.pot) •StarDraw, StarImpress (.sda, .sdd, and .vor) •Unified Office Format presentation (.uop) Ultra PowerPoint Editor can also export to MacroMedia Flash (.swf) and any of the graphics formats listed for Draw.
Thank you for choosing Ultra PPTX Editor. Version 2.1.1 - changed App name to Ultra PPTX Editor. Version 2.1.0 - new release. Enjoy it.
- Open, view, edit and save in .ppt & .pptx - Microsoft PowerPoint presentation file formats.
- Make impressive presentations with 2D and 3D clip art, special effects, animation, and high-impact drawing tools.
- Provide complete range of views: Slides / Outline / Notes / Handouts to meet all the needs of presenters and audiences.
- Optional multi-pane view to put all the tools at your fingertips.
- Support multiple monitors that presenters can have additional materials or notes while presenting their slides on a projector.
- Use easy-to-use drawing and diagramming tools to spice up your presentation.
- Bring your presentation to life with Slide show Animation and Effects.
- Use Fontworks to create stunning 2D and 3D images from text.
- Create lifelike 3D images with astounding speed and response.
- Save your presentations in OpenDocument format, the new international standard for office documents.
- Use Ultra PPTX Editor's built-in ability to create Flash(.swf) versions of your presentations.
發行者CompuClever Systems Inc.
著作權CompuClever Systems. All Rights Reserved.
安裝在登入您的 Microsoft 帳戶時取得此 App 並在您的最多 10 部 Windows 10 裝置上安裝。
支援的語言English (United States)
其他條款Ultra PPTX Editor 隱私權原則
Ultra PPTX Editor 授權條款
End User License Agreement This SOFTWARE is being provided to You by CompuClever Systems. (“CompuClever”). By installing, downloading, copying, or otherwise using this CompuClever SOFTWARE, You agree to the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”) specified at: http://www.compuclever.com/info/eula/