- Safeguard company data across PCs, phones and tablets.
- Help protect against phishing and security threats.
- Be secured with the latest versions of Office 365 and Windows 10.
- See how you can protect company data on your mobile devices.
- Watch the video
- See how Microsoft 365 Business can help protect company data on Windows 10 devices and employees’ personal devices.
- Watch the video
Simplified for business
- Easy employee setup and deployment.
- Manage users and devices with a single dashboard.
- Single login for all services and devices.
Anywhere it matters
- Access your work securely from anywhere.
- No wifi, no problem.
- Work offline and sync later.
- Available on Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, and through web browsers.
Achieve more together
- Create with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
- Connect with customers, coworkers and suppliers.
- Bring together teams and resources, all in one place.
- Meet Cortana, your digital personal assistant.
Comes with Office
Stay up-to-date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
Email and calendaring
Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
Manage your files from anywhere with 1TB of storage.
Data protection controls
Help secure business data on personal and company-owned devices.
Safest Windows ever
Get upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 and 8.1 Pro.
Help protect PCs from malware, viruses, and spyware.
Administration and deployment
Manage new PCs and devices faster and more easily than ever.
Dependability and support
Get 99.9% uptime guaranteed and 24x7 online and phone support.
Urban Agriculture Co.
"Microsoft 365 Business is pretty much the baseline for how we start running everything."
Chad Corzine, Founder and CEO
The Detroit Wallpaper Co.
"Microsoft 365 Business brings a new level of confidence and security we didn’t have before."
Josh Young, Co-Founder
TransBlue Facility Management
"I’m really excited to manage my mobile devices and users without having to buy a server."
Jim Wescott, Director of IT
Garner Food Company
"We need creativity to push that next thing. We use Microsoft 365 Business, it’s all the things we need in one place."
Heyward Garner, Chief Operating Officer
Learn more about Microsoft 365 Business
See it in action
Achieve more together with Microsoft 365 Business
Need help getting started?
Looking to improve your workplace technology to meet your company’s needs? See how Microsoft 365 Business can help.
Crash course in Microsoft 365 Business
Discover the Microsoft 365 Business advantage
Microsoft 365 Business brings together features from across Microsoft’s offerings in a solution designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It’s powered by Office 365 and Windows 10, with device management and security features to help ensure your company’s data is protected.
Office 365 Business Premium
Microsoft 365 Business
Office on tablets and phones
Fully installed and web versions of Office apps
File & document viewing & editing
1 TB file storage and sharing
Business class email (50GB), calendar, and contacts
Online meetings (instant messaging, audio, and HD video chat/conferencing)
Microsoft Teams chat-based workspace
Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Listings* Invoicing*, Connections*
*Denotes app is currently only available for customers in the US, UK, and Canada.
Single console to manage user and device settings
Self-service PC deployment with Windows AutoPilot
Automatically deploy Office apps to Windows 10 PCs
Protect company data across devices
Secure access to documents on mobile devices
Protect Windows 10 devices against malware, viruses, and spyware with Windows Defender
Maximum number of users
Up to 300