Subscribe to Calling Plan from Office 365 and use existing phone numbers or get new ones.4
Office 365 E5 is a cloud-based suite of productivity apps combined with advanced voice, analytics, security, and compliance services.
• Install Office for mobile on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five phones per user.2
• Make, receive, and transfer business calls from anywhere, using any device.
• Make informed decisions with data analytics and visualization.
• Safeguard your organization against malicious threats posed by email messages, links (URLs), and collaboration tools.
• Assess your compliance risks, govern and protect sensitive data, and effectively respond to regulatory requirements.
To speak to a sales expert, call
Enable call control and PBX capabilities in the cloud with Microsoft Teams.4
Deliver insights to enable fast, informed decisions with business analytics.
Get rich visibility into the apps used in your organization, sophisticated analytics to identify and combat cyberthreats, and real-time monitoring and control over data travel.
Conduct or call in to meetings from your phone with Audio Conferencing, which allows up to 250 phone attendees.3
Protect your organization against sophisticated attacks such as phishing and zero-day malware.
Advanced eDiscovery, Advanced Audit, Automatic retention policies and sensitivity labels, Advanced Office Message Encryption, Communication Data Loss Prevention (Teams), Customer Lockbox, Customer Key for Office 365, Communication Compliance, Information Barriers, Privileged Access Management.
Install Office 365 apps, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (PC only), and Access (PC only), on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five phones per user.2
Use Office 365 apps designed for mobile devices and tablets.2
Connect and stay organized with email, calendar, and contacts all in one place.
Manage your Office 365 profile with Delve. Plus, discover and organize information that’s most relevant to you right now across all your Office apps.
Collaborate on ideas and content with a freeform digital canvas, now integrated with Microsoft Teams.
Connect and coordinate work across your organization, and with vendors, partners, suppliers, and customers, using this simple and secure phone-number based mobile chat app.
Share and manage content, knowledge, and apps with SharePoint Online storage. Empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
Access 1-5+ TB of personal cloud storage from anywhere, on any device.1 Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Engage and inform with intelligent video.
Build the business apps you need and extend or customize the apps you already use.
Make repetitive tasks easy with workflow automation.
Respond to business needs with custom chatbots for Teams.
Build with confidence on a low-code database for Teams.
Plan your day and manage your life.
Help employees thrive with data-driven, privacy-protected insights and personal wellbeing experiences.
Create, share, and collaborate from wherever you are.
Work smarter with 100 GB of business-class email and calendaring.
Chat, meet, share files, and use business apps within a shared workspace.
Use this service, along with the Office 365 tools you already use, to collaborate with teammates when writing documents, creating spreadsheets, working on project plans, scheduling meetings, or sending email.
Connect and engage with enterprise social networking.
Simplify how customers schedule and manage appointments.
Create visually striking newsletters, presentations, and documents in minutes.
Easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls.
Organize teamwork, create new plans, assign tasks, share files, chat, and get updates on progress.
Enable Firstline Workers and their managers to manage schedules and keep in touch using their mobile devices.
Use this unified programmability model to access data to build apps for organizations and consumers that interact with millions of users.
Protect information with basic Office message encryption and Office 365 Data Loss Prevention for emails and files.
Facilitate legal compliance with content search, email archiving, Core eDiscovery, basic audit, and manual retention policies and sensitivity labels.
Control and help secure email, documents, and sensitive data that you share outside your company.
1. Unlimited OneDrive storage for subscriptions of five or more users. Microsoft will provide initial 5 TB of OneDrive storage per user. Customers who want additional OneDrive storage can request it as needed by contacting Microsoft support. Subscriptions for fewer than five users receive 1 TB OneDrive storage per user.
2. Availability of mobile apps varies by country/region.
3. Availability of Audio Conferencing varies by region. See current International Availability.
4. Availability of Calling Plan varies by region. See current International Availability.