Internet of Things security solutions
Safeguard your Internet of Things (IoT) environment, the fastest-growing cyberattack surface in your organization.
IoT innovation without compromise
Protect your IoT environment with comprehensive solutions.
Gain visibility and critical context into all your IoT assets and devices.
Improve IoT security posture
Reduce your attack surface using a risk-prioritized approach.
Stop sophisticated cyberattacks
Stay ahead of cyberattackers with built-in AI, automation, and expertise.
Expedite incident response
Respond faster with tools optimized for your security operations center (SOC).
Address unique industry challenges
Tailor IoT security to your needs with comprehensive solutions.
Protect healthcare data and facilities
Secure medical devices used for supply chain management, hospital environmental control, telehealth, and other needs.
Securely enable manufacturing innovation
Protect industrial IoT infrastructure from breaches, maximize uptime, and improve safety by quickly discovering asset inventory and responding to cyberthreats.
Safeguard energy infrastructure
Improve cyber resiliency and defend against cyberattacks with comprehensive security for control systems across energy production and distribution.
IoT security products
Microsoft Defender for IoT
Gain greater visibility and stop complex, multistage cyberattacks against your IoT, operational technology (OT), and industrial control systems (ICS).
Microsoft Defender XDR
Prevent and detect cyberattacks across your identities, endpoints, apps, email, data, and cloud apps with extended detection and response capabilities.
Get an end-to-end view across your enterprise with a cloud-native security information and event management (SIEM) solution.
Stay ahead of the IoT and OT convergence
Learn how to protect unmanaged IoT, ICS, and operational technology (OT) solutions in the Microsoft Defender for IoT e-book.
Unified security operations platform
Secure your digital estate with the only security operations (SecOps) platform that unifies the full capabilities of extended detection and response (XDR) and security information and event management (SIEM).
Detect and disrupt cyberthreats in near real time and streamline investigation and response.
Microsoft Defender XDR
Achieve unified security and visibility across your clouds, platforms, and endpoints.
Aggregate security data and correlate alerts from virtually any source with cloud-native SIEM.
See how customers defend against IoT threats
Stay up to date on IoT security
The State of IoT/OT Cybersecurity in the Enterprise
Get insights from Ponemon Institute into the security challenges enterprises face as they accelerate IoT and OT innovation.6
Build IoT operational resilience
Learn how to strengthen your security program with Microsoft Defender for IoT and PwC's resilience framework.7
Rapidly detect and respond to IoT threats
Watch this webinar to explore how to gain greater visibility into your IoT and OT infrastructure to quickly uncover threats.
Get threat intelligence with Microsoft Defender for IoT
Proactively monitor vulnerabilities with threat intelligence for IoT and OT—now available in Microsoft Defender for IoT.
Make your future more secure. Explore your security options today.
-  Part 1. Executive summary, The State of IoT/OT Cybersecurity in the Enterprise, Ponemon Institute, LLC, November 2021, p. 1
-  Part 1. Executive summary, The State of IoT/OT Cybersecurity in the Enterprise, Ponemon Institute, LLC, November 2021, p. 2
-  Part 1. Executive summary, The State of IoT/OT Cybersecurity in the Enterprise, Ponemon Institute, LLC, November 2021, p. 5.
-  MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK Evaluations, Triton ICS Evaluation 2021, © 2021 The MITRE Corporation. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of The MITRE Corporation.
-  “CyberX Wins Coveted Trust Award at SC Awards 2020, Continuing to Receive Industry Recognition,” Businesswire, March 11, 2020, .
-  The State of IoT/OT Cybersecurity in the Enterprise, Ponemon Institute, LLC, November 2021.
-  Building operational resilience with Microsoft Defender for IoT, © 2021 PwC.