Visio Plan 1
- Work virtually anywhere, anytime with the web version of Visio and 2 GB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Start diagramming fast with an intuitive experience and simple UI.
- Choose from dozens of professional templates, starter diagrams, and shapes.
- Create, view, edit, and collaborate on Visio files directly in Microsoft Teams.*
- Embed Visio diagrams into Power BI reports for unified perspectives.*
- Store and share your work on the web and access it from almost anywhere.
- Get around-the-clock support from Microsoft.
*Microsoft Teams and Power BI available separately.
Talk with a sales expert
To speak with a sales expert, call 0800 007128. Sales support for commercial products Available M-F 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Diagramming made simple
Create flowcharts, network diagrams, Azure diagrams, org charts, and more. Use modern shapes and templates easily and intuitively with Visio.
Build with versatile templates and shapes
Create block diagrams, cross-functional flowcharts, infographic timelines, Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams, Specification and Description Language (SDL) diagrams, and more.
Work together easily
Collaborate with your team and share insights from stakeholders. Provide feedback by adding and replying to comments online.
Use OneDrive cloud storage
Store and share your ideas and diagrams securely with the included 2 GB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Stay up to date
Get the latest updates and features because Visio is always connected to the web.
Begin diagramming right away with access to templates, a modern UI, and a familiar Microsoft 365 experience.
Easily share diagrams with anyone over the web. Create visibility into best practices and policies for better compliance and efficiency.
Enjoy around-the-clock support
Keep your organization running smoothly with constant support from Microsoft.
More about Visio Plan 1
Professional and collaborative
Visualize and communicate ideas from virtually anywhere, on any device, using Visio for the web or Microsoft Teams. Collaborate using in-app comments and securely share diagrams across your organization.
Powerful and versatile
Map an IT network, create a product launch roadmap, document a business process—and do it all with modern shapes and templates.
Protected and secured
Get enterprise-grade security, privacy, and compliance features available through Microsoft cloud services when you use Visio.
Learn more at the Visio help center.
|Required Processor|| |
1 gigahertz (GHz) processor with SSE2 support.
|Required Operating System|| |
Windows 11, Windows 10 SAC, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2016.
|Required Memory|| |
2 GB RAM.
|Required Hard Disk Space|| |
3 GB available disk space.
|Required Display|| |
1280 x 800 screen resolution.
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
|Additional System Requirements|| |
-  Prices shown are per month. If you are a global or billing administrator, an annual commitment is required to purchase online. You can choose to pay monthly or annually. Within the Microsoft 365 admin center, global and billing administrators can choose either annual or monthly commitment plans. All other non-global and billing administrators may purchase a monthly subscription online.
-  Visio Plan 1 does not include the Visio desktop app.
- All other non-global and billing administrators may purchase a monthly subscription online.