Internet Explorer 11 has retired as of 15 June, 2022
Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013
The Visual C++ Redistributable Packages install run-time components that are required to run C++ applications that are built by using Visual Studio 2013. For an updated version of these redistributable packages, see KB 3138367.
Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language.
6.2 MBThe Visual C++ Redistributable Packages install run-time components that are required to run applications that are developed by using Visual Studio 2013, on computers that don't have Visual Studio 2013 installed. These packages install run-time components of these libraries: C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, ATL, MFC, C++ AMP, and OpenMP. For an updated version of these redistributable packages, see KB 3138367.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XPHardware Requirements:
- 900 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
- For Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, KB2883200 (available through Windows Update) is required.
- To download all files and then install:
- On this page, choose the Download button.
- Select the .exe option and then choose the Next button.
- To install now, choose the Run button.
- To install later, choose the Save button. (The computer does not have to be connected to the Internet.)