Stay covered, for longer
For added peace of mind, Microsoft Complete gives you extended coverage and support for up to 4 years on Surface plans, and up to 3 years on Xbox plans, so that you can work and play worry-free.
Protection against accidents
Accidents happen and that’s okay. Microsoft Complete has you covered for things like drops, spills and cracked screens. The Xbox console plan even covers up to two standard controller replacements when bundled with your Xbox.1
Support when you need it
At home or on the go, you’ll have access to support from the experts who can help guide you through any technical problems.
Get back up and running quickly with easy exchange service from the experts who know your Microsoft products, empowering you to do more.
Choose one of these options to get Microsoft Complete
Option 1: With a new Surface or Xbox purchase
The easiest way to make sure you’re covered from the get-go is to add Microsoft Complete when you buy a new Surface, Xbox or Accessory.
Option 3: Contact Microsoft Support
You can also get Microsoft Complete within 45 days of device purchase by contacting one of our support service agents.
Buy a new Surface or Xbox and add Microsoft Complete
From CAD $1,299.99
Style and speed. Stand out on HD video calls backed by Studio Mics. Capture ideas on...Select Surface Laptop 4 for more information.
With high-speed performance, all-day battery life, built-in security, and...Select Surface Pro 7+ for Business for more information.
From CAD $1,449.99
Breeze through deadline-filled days with 70% more speed, more multitasking power, and...Select Surface Laptop 4 for Business for more information.
Originally From CAD $1,498.98 now From CAD $1,468.98
This bundle includes Surface Pro 7+ for business, Type Cover in the color of your...Select Surface Pro 7+ for Business Essentials Bundle for more information.
Originally From CAD $1,593.98 now From CAD $1,565.18
Breeze through deadline-filled days with 70% more speed, more multitasking power, and...Select Surface Laptop 4 for Business Essentials Bundle for more information.
Originally From CAD $1,878.99 now From CAD $1,859.19
This bundle includes Surface Pro X for Business, Surface Keyboard for Business and a...Select Surface Pro X for Business Essentials Bundle for more information.
Introducing Xbox Series X, the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever. Play thousands of...Select Xbox Series X for more information.
Jump into the world of Xbox with the Xbox Series S – Starter Bundle. Includes...Select Xbox Series S – Starter Bundle for more information.
Experience next-gen speed and performance with Xbox Series S in Carbon Black...Select Xbox Series S – 1TB (Black) for more information.
Get the Xbox Series S, the smallest, sleekest Xbox ever. At 60% smaller than Xbox...Select Xbox Series S for more information.
From CAD $564.99
Introducing Xbox Series X (Certified Refurbished), the fastest, most powerful Xbox...Select Xbox Series X (Certified Refurbished) for more information.
Experience the best value in gaming, now with a 1TB SSD. Make the most of every gaming...Select Xbox Series S – 1TB (Black) (Certified Refurbished) for more information.
Introducing Xbox Series S (Certified Refurbished), the smallest, sleekest Xbox ever...Select Xbox Series S (Certified Refurbished) for more information.
Why buy from Microsoft Store
We offer free shipping, free returns, and cash for eligible used devices. Plus, if we lower our price on a physical product within 60 days from delivery, we’ll honor a one-time price adjustment.
60-day price protection
Enjoy price protection for 60 days from your delivery date. If we drop the price of a physical product or you find it lower at an eligible retailer, contact us and we’ll honor a one-time price adjustment. Exclusions apply.
Free 60-day returns
Return almost any physical product within 60 days in like-new condition in its original packaging for a full refund. Some exclusions apply.
Fast, free shipping
We’ll ship your order for free. No minimum purchase required.
Get cash for your used device
Trade in any eligible device—laptop, tablet, phone, or game console—from a variety of brands and get cash back.
- Price protection: Microsoft Store Price Adjustment: Valid on purchases of qualifying new or refurbished consumer and commercial physical products made at Microsoft Store and Microsoft Experience Centers in select markets for 60 days from the date product is received. Eligible Retailer Price Adjustment: Valid on purchases of qualifying new consumer physical products from Microsoft Store and Microsoft Experience Centers in select markets for 60 days from the date product is received. Excludes commercial and refurbished products. An Eligible Retailer Price Adjustment cannot be requested at time of purchase. Microsoft reserves the right to verify an eligible retailer’s advertised price and availability of the product. The product sold by the eligible retailer must be identical to the product sold by Microsoft and must be in stock for purchase at the eligible retailer at the reduced price. Exclusions apply. Both price adjustments: Price Adjustment must be requested within 60 days after the customer receives the product and cannot be completed at time of purchase. Customer is eligible only if the product is in stock for purchase at Microsoft Store or a Microsoft Experience Center. Customer must contact Microsoft to request the adjustment. For purchases from Microsoft Store, contact Microsoft Store Sales and Support with your Microsoft Account information and any other information requested by a representative. For purchases from a Microsoft Experience Center, you must return to the location with your receipt. Limit 1 price adjustment total per product. Excludes Surface Hub, HoloLens, and Windows DevKit. See here for full terms and full list of eligible retailers.
- Returns: Available with eligible physical products purchased from Microsoft Store online and Microsoft Experience Centers in select markets. Return process must be started within 60 days after customer receives the product. Limit 5 product returns per eligible customer purchase. Excludes Surface Hub, HoloLens, and Windows DevKit. Applicable return policy applies. For purchases made at Microsoft Store, see applicable Microsoft Terms of Sale for more information. For purchases made at a Microsoft Experience Center, see receipt for more information. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.
Trade-in: Available only through the Microsoft Store online in Canada. Offer valid for reimbursements after trade in of qualifying devices (PC, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, video game console). Recycled devices are not eligible for cash back. To be eligible for trade in, you must own the qualifying device, device must power on, battery must hold charge and not be required to be plugged in to operate, and be in fully- functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, liquid damage, modification(s) or have device warranty seal broken. Device cannot be password protected, and must include original chargers/accessories, and must contain hard drive. Customer must mail in the qualifying trade-in device to be eligible for the reimbursements. All trade-ins are final. Cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards, or credit towards other devices or products. May not be combined with other offers. Applicable return policy applies to each purchase. Promotional items given, or discounted products bought with, a qualifying product are not valid or must be returned if the qualifying product is returned. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply.
Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.
- This information is provided for summary purposes only. In the event of a conflict between the Microsoft Complete contract terms and conditions and the information on this page, the Microsoft Complete contract terms and conditions supersede and apply; please visit here for a copy of the Microsoft Complete service plan for devices and here for accessories.
- Coverage is not insurance; it is an extended warranty contract. In AB & BC: coverage is provided and administered by Microsoft Corporation. In all other provinces and territories, coverage is provided by Northcoast Solutions of Canada, ULC, 2200 HSBC Building, 885 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3E8 and administered by Microsoft. Northcoast Solutions of Canada, ULC is not affiliated with any manufacturer. For notice concerning the Quebec legal warranty, please visit here.
- Fulfillment of technical support and device services are provided by Microsoft and not by any of the aforementioned parties.
- Microsoft Complete is available in select markets for Surface Go, Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, Surface Studio, Surface Type Cover and Pro X Keyboards, Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Xbox One X, Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and must be purchased at time of device purchase or within 45 days after purchase with device inspection. In European countries, Microsoft Complete must be purchased from the same Retailer from which the original Device was purchased.
-  Microsoft Complete for Surface: For covered defects and/or accidental damage, maximum of two (2) claims. Each claim is subject to a $49 deductible.
- Microsoft Complete for Xbox: For mechanical breakdowns and/or accidental damage claims, maximum of: one (1) Xbox console replacement; two (2) Xbox One standard controller replacements OR one (1) Xbox Elite Controller replacement (whichever is applicable to your purchase); and one (1) associated power supply unit with attaching cords replacement, when such are originally supplied by Microsoft within a single, all-in-one packaged purchase.
- Microsoft Complete for Type Cover and Microsoft Complete for Xbox Elite Controller: For covered defects and/or accidental damage, maximum of one (1) claims