Internet Explorer 11 has retired as of 15 June, 2022
Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4
The Visual C++ Redistributable Packages install runtime components that are required to run C++ applications built with Visual Studio 2012.
Important! Selecting a language below will dynamically change the complete page content to that language.
6.3 MBThe Visual C++ Redistributable Packages install runtime components of Visual C++ libraries that are required to run applications developed using Visual Studio 2012 on a computer that does not have Visual Studio 2012 installed. These packages install runtime components of the C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, ATL, MFC, C++ AMP, and OpenMP libraries.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XPHardware Requirements:
- 900 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
- Download the .exe file:
- On this page, choose the Download button.
- To install the software now, choose the Run button.
- To install the software later, choose the Save button.