Windows 10 Home (Download)
- Built-in security features include antivirus, firewall, and internet protections
- Scan your face or fingerprint with Windows Hello for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your PC.*
- Focus assist allows you to block notifications, sounds, and alerts for some distraction-free work time.
- Your timeline provides a quick and easy way to scroll your most recent documents, apps, and websites
- Microsoft Photos is a simple way to organize, search, edit, and share your photos and videos.**
- Instantly stream live gameplay, take screen recordings, and control individual audio settings with Game bar.
Need to connect to a corporate or school network?
Get Windows 10 Pro.Shop now
₹ 10,379.00 incl. GST
Comprehensive, built-in, ongoing protection
The most secure Windows ever. Windows 10 provides comprehensive, built-in protection – at no extra cost.1
Windows Hello. Passwords goodbye
With Windows Hello you can just be yourself. Sign-in more securely and three times faster2 with your face, fingerprint or companion device3.
Always up to date
Windows 10 provides new feature and security updates on a regular cadence1 and on your terms. Schedule it for later that night, next week or next month.
Always on defence
Windows 10 devices come with 360° of comprehensive security – from Internet defence against viruses, malware4 and ransomware to tamper protection5.
What you need to get things done
From touch screen6 support, to intuitive design, to features that help you focus and create – Windows 10 has the innovation to help you be productive.
Pick up where you left off
To access Timeline and view documents and activities in chronological order, click or tap the Task View icon in your taskbar or press Windows+Tab.
Secure and easy photo sharing
Connect Microsoft Photos with your OneDrive so photos and videos are synced and secured across your devices – even if your device is damaged or lost7.
Safer surfing all day long
Browse securely with Microsoft Defender SmartScreen and other built-in protections to prevent malware or phishing attacks and suspicious sites.
Your PC and phone, together
Now you can access your apps and notifications from your Android phone on your PC,8 so you never miss a text or notification.
Windows 10 for each of us
Whether you have a disability, a personal preference or a unique work style, Windows 10 adapts to you.
Need a larger screen? A brighter screen? A narrator to read text? Find out about accessibility tools and features for people who are blind, colour blind or have low vision.
For those who are hard of hearing, have hearing loss or are deaf, our specialised features can provide solutions including closed captioning, mono sound and live call transcription.
Innovative tools such as dictation and Windows Hello sign-in can make the digital world more accessible for those who live with dyslexia, seizures, autism or other cognitive differences.
Our applications for people living with learning disabilities can help increase focus, concentration and understanding – and include tools to improve reading and writing skills.
Make the most of your Microsoft 365 subscription
Premium Office apps, extra cloud storage, advanced security, and more, all in one convenient subscription.
Bring your ideas to life
Choose from thousands of curated stock images, icons and fonts to add your own flair quickly and beautifully.
Organise your time
Manage multiple calendars in one view, sort through emails quickly with Focused Inbox, and use Suggested Replies to instantly hit send and move on.
Accomplish more together
Share OneDrive documents from your PC or mobile device and let friends, classmates or family view, make suggestions, edit or collaborate in real time.
Protect what’s important
Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage. That’s 300,000 photos, plus all your documents10 that you can access, edit and share across all your devices – all while knowing your files are backed up and protected.
Find the right fit for your needs.
See what’s new from Surface
- This is a full version of Windows 10. We recommend you back up your files before installing. Updates are automatically enabled during the support period – additional storage and/or hardware requirements apply for updates over time. Apps and features may vary by market. Windows Media Centre is not supported. To check for compatibility, support period and other important information, visit your device manufacturer’s website and windows.com/windows10specs.
-  For the supported lifetime of the device. Internet access fees may apply. Additional storage and/or hardware requirements may apply for updates over time. See https://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-10-specifications for more details.
-  Based on average time comparison between typing a password and detecting a face or fingerprint in order to successfully authenticate a user.
-  Windows Hello requires specialised hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors and capable devices.
-  Microsoft Defender version 4.12 & 4.18 scored 100% detection for protection against 0-day malware attacks, inclusive of web and email threats (Real-World Testing) by AV-Test, July and August, 2018.
 Security Providers page can be found in the Settings section of the Windows Security App.
-  Hardware dependant.
-  Secure storage, web and mobile access and sharing requires all devices to be synced with OneDrive. Free OneDrive accounts include 5 GB of total storage, or room for about 2,000 photos. Internet access required, fees may apply.
 Users must link their mobile phone to their PC through ‘Link to Windows’ on their mobile phone where available, or through ‘Your Phone app’ on their PC. Your Phone app comes preinstalled on PCs with the Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later and is downloadable for Windows 10 April 2018 Update or later versions. Requires a Microsoft Account and an Android 7.0+ phone.
Calls requires a minimum PC software version of Windows 10 May 2019 update or higher. Requires Windows 10 PC supporting Bluetooth radio.
-  PC hardware requirements may vary for games on Windows 10. DirectX Raytracing available with supported games, graphics chips and requires Windows 10 April Update (or newer).
-  Files may be made available for offline use. Otherwise an Internet connection is required. Fees may apply. Files Restore requires a Microsoft 365 subscription (sold separately). OneDrive files are restored to the state they were in before the attack occurred. File versions created up to 30 days in the past can be restored at any time for any reason. Assumes photos are 4 MB JPGs and documents are 0.8 MB Office files.
1 Ghz or faster compatible processor
1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
Required hard disk space
Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
Required video card
800 × 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
Internet access (fees may apply)
Other system requirements
Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software.
Additional system requirements
You must accept the enclosed Licence Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms
Activation required • Single licence • 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 media include