Subscribe to Calling Plan from Office 365 and use existing phone numbers or get new ones.4
Office 365 E3 is a cloud-based suite of productivity apps and services with information protection and compliance capabilities included.
• Install Office for mobile on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five phones per user.
• Protect information with message encryption, rights management, and data loss prevention for email and files.
• Safeguard corporate data by allowing more secure access to company resources and enabling safe sharing of sensitive information inside and outside your organization.
• Facilitate legal compliance and email archiving with eDiscovery and mailbox hold.
Work smarter with 100 GB of business-class email and calendaring.
Access 1-5+ TB of personal cloud storage from anywhere, on any device.1 Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Protect information with basic Office message encryption and Office 365 Data Loss Prevention for emails and files.
Add to your compliance capabilities with Core eDiscovery and basic audit.
Share and manage content, knowledge, and apps with SharePoint Online storage. Empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
Simplify how customers schedule and manage appointments.
Control and help secure email, documents, and sensitive data that you share outside your company.
Install Office 365 apps, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (PC only), and Access (PC only), on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five phones per user.2
Use Office 365 apps designed for mobile devices and tablets.2
Connect and stay organized with email, calendar, and contacts all in one place.
Chat, meet, share files, and use business apps within a shared workspace.
Use this service, along with the Office 365 tools you already use, to collaborate with teammates when writing documents, creating spreadsheets, working on project plans, scheduling meetings, or sending email.
Upload, organize and share intelligent video content companywide.
Build the business apps you need and extend or customize the apps you already use.
Make repetitive tasks easy with workflow automation.
Respond to business needs with custom chatbots for Teams.
Build with confidence on a low-code database for Teams.
Plan your day and manage your life.
Help employees thrive with data-driven, privacy-protected insights and personal wellbeing experiences.
Create, share, and collaborate from wherever you are.
Manage your Office 365 profile with Delve. Plus, discover and organize the information that's most relevant to you right now across all your Office apps.
Collaborate on ideas and content with a freeform digital canvas, now integrated with Microsoft Teams.
Connect and coordinate work across your organization and with vendors, partners, suppliers, and customers using this simple and secure phone number-based mobile chat app.
Connect and engage with enterprise social networking.
Create visually striking newsletters, presentations, and documents in minutes.
Easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls.
Organize teamwork, create new plans, assign tasks, share files, chat, and get updates on progress.
Enable Firstline Workers and their managers to manage schedules and keep in touch using their mobile devices.
Access Microsoft Cloud service resources with this RESTful web API.
Facilitate legal compliance with email archiving, content search, basic audit, manual retention policies and sensitivity labels.
1. Unlimited OneDrive storage for subscriptions of five or more users. Microsoft will provide initial 5 TB of OneDrive storage per user. Customers who want additional OneDrive storage can request it as needed by contacting Microsoft support. Subscriptions for fewer than five users receive 1 TB OneDrive storage per user.
2. Availability of mobile apps varies by country/region.
3. Availability of Audio Conferencing and Calling plans varies by country/region. See countries and regions that are supported for more information.
4. Availability of Calling Plan varies by region. See current International Availability.