Cloud security across endpoints
Help protect user devices against threats using Microsoft Zero Trust technology with unique capabilities.
Get endpoint security, device management, and intelligent cloud actions in a unified management platform with Microsoft Intune and Configuration Manager.
Endpoint Manager meets organizations where they are in their cloud journey. Secure, deploy, and manage all users, apps, and devices without disruption to existing processes.
Provision, reset, and repurpose laptops and mobile devices with minimal infrastructure and process overhead. Manage all endpoints: on-premises and remote, corporate-owned and personal, desktop and mobile. Support zero-touch provisioning with Windows Autopilot, Apple Device Enrollment, and Android Enrollment.
Securely access corporate resources through continuous assessment and intent-based policies with Conditional Access App Control, powered by Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and natively integrated in Microsoft Endpoint Manager. Unified security management with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint enables quick, automated remediation of app vulnerabilities.
Onboard, manage, and report on encryption, antivirus, firewall, and other security technologies to protect work data. Ensure device and app compliance to control data flow outside trusted mobile apps and devices through mobile app management (MAM) and mobile device management (MDM) policies.
Proactively improve the user experience and track your progress against organization and industry baselines with the help of integrated Endpoint analytics. Use data-driven change management to maximize the effectiveness of IT and reduce help desk costs.
Keep well-established processes for deploying, managing, and updating PCs in your organization using Configuration Manager and take advantage of the powerful Microsoft cloud with Intune for security and modern provisioning.
Get the most value from your Microsoft 365 integrated solution when you use the latest cloud features to help protect users’ privacy and your organization’s data and assets.
1. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
2. Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Unified Endpoint Management Tools, 16 August 2021, Dan Wilson | Chris Silva | Tom Cipolla.
3. The Forrester Wave™: Unified Endpoint Management, Q4 2021, Andrew Hewitt, Will McKeon-White November 2021.
4. Omdia: Endpoint Management Solutions, 2021-22™: Adam Holtby, Principal Analyst, November,2021.
5. Kuppingercole: Leadership Compass: Unified Endpoint Management 2021, Richard Hill.