Take your enterprise to the next level with Microsoft 365, the leader in cloud-based productivity.
Intelligent compliance and risk management solutions from Microsoft 365 help your organization assess compliance risks, govern and protect sensitive data, and respond to regulatory requirements.
• Protect and govern your sensitive data wherever it lives - across apps, endpoints, and clouds.
• Identify and take action on critical insider risks and code-of-conduct policy violations.
• Quickly investigate and respond to legal requirements with relevant data.
• Address regulations and assess compliance with a risk-based score.
* Customers currently licensed for Enterprise Mobility + Security E3, Office E3, or Microsoft 365 E3 are eligible to purchase the Microsoft 365 E5 Compliance suite. Microsoft 365 E5 Compliance capabilities and features are included in the Microsoft 365 E5 license.
Identify, monitor, and automatically protect sensitive information stored across Office 365 locations.
Identify and protect sensitive data including credit card, bank account, and passport numbers.
Use labels to retain content based on when a specific type of event occurs.
Send and receive encrypted email messages to people inside and outside your organization.
Minimize communication risks by detecting, capturing, and taking remediation actions on inappropriate messages in your organization.
Maintain control over your content with explicit access authorization for service operations.
Gain visibility with new auditing capabilities that help with forensic and compliance investigations.
Monitor your overall compliance posture, review recommended actions, and configure settings to meet complex compliance obligations.
Manage regulatory, legal, and business-critical records across your organization.
Simplifies compliance and helps reduce risk by translating complex regulatory requirements to specific controls and providing a quantifiable measure of compliance through compliance score.
Help meet compliance requirements by exercising control over your organization’s encryption keys.
Detect, investigate, and take action on risky activities in your organization.
Restrict communications between specific groups of users inside your organization to safeguard internal information.
Help protect your organization from breaches through granular access control over privileged admin tasks.
Manage the end-to-end workflow of internal and external investigations.